Sevatar - The Prince of Crows

Balthamal

Are there any photos of the assembled model around? I wonder if there is a way to "Slim him down" a little??? Remove the cape? Replace the shoulder pad?

At the moment, he looks great... But to me the mini doesn't do justice to the close combat nightmare that he was. I would have expected a more active pose, a lot less bulk, very light armor, a look of speed and agility... Like Loken but with a nostraman twist... 

No wonder Sigi spanked him ;)

Posted · Hidden by Brother-Chaplain Kage, February 3, 2015 - Asking for a trade
Hidden by Brother-Chaplain Kage, February 3, 2015 - Asking for a trade
Slipstreams- I'd take the standard off yer hands:)... The SOH one I picked up on the 'bay does NOT fit the VIIth...anybody looking for one of those?:)
I like the model though I feel like less would have been more with sevater. If you take the typical horror movie villain they tend to not have all that much on them.Though I do like the batman feel. I feel like forgeworlds paint scheme throws it off for me.

Aye, I'm with the majority hrere. The Curze mini was perfect, although I'm leaving his cape off (I get a bit bored of the flayed skin; I like the dark scheme with flashes of red, some skulls and a lot less lightning). The Sev mini for me is a bit much. I've got Terror marines with the upgrade torsos and helmets and they look just right, not overdone at all.

• 10 months later...

Archived