Shanghai Redux

Corwyn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey maybe 2 weeks ago I was in the Shanghai area and decided to look for the game store.

I followed the directions on an older post looking for this:

Zarks Shop
DaNing Shopping Plaza
(Line 1 - Yanchang Rd Subway Exit)
4th floor of the building with the Toys R Us

However when I went there I was unable to locate this store. I did find a model/hobby store that sold models of tanks and planes but nothing 40k related. Can anybody let me know where the store is now? Or if it is still there is there some updated method to find it as I was unable to locate it yet I would love to drop by and pick up some stuff and/or play a game.

• 1 month later...

Hey maybe 2 weeks ago I was in the Shanghai area and decided to look for the game store.

I followed the directions on an older post looking for this:

Zarks Shop

DaNing Shopping Plaza

(Line 1 - Yanchang Rd Subway Exit)

4th floor of the building with the Toys R Us

However when I went there I was unable to locate this store. I did find a model/hobby store that sold models of tanks and planes but nothing 40k related. Can anybody let me know where the store is now? Or if it is still there is there some updated method to find it as I was unable to locate it yet I would love to drop by and pick up some stuff and/or play a game.

We have an active 40K community in Shanghai.

Please let me know if you would like an introduction.

Hey guys im in Suzhou area but frequent shanghai very often and know 3 FLGS and 2 GW stores where you can play.

My fav and biggest AFAIK is new GAMEFORGE store its been open only for half a year, but has very good community and the owner is a cool dude, most people speak english too.

Add me on wechat Stormxlr79 if you wanna play a game.

• 1 month later...
There are GW stores at the science and tech subway stop on line 2 and the Madang rd subway stop on line 9. Game Forge is great but is a little hard to find. May need a guide. I've never been to Zarks but I think it's mainly mail order now. There is also Yangs which is by people's square.