Mors Indecepta - Hydra's 30k WIP's

Daemon2027

As promised the 10th member of first claw is here.

16094737974_699e67beff_c.jpg

I quite like the imagine that first claw have attacked from behind the Imperial Army's position, this rifle men's last words. 'Why the fug have you stopped firing'.

16691144406_22a926c941_c.jpg

First claw just needs going over, tiding up, adding a few little detail and some sand on the bases. Tomorrow should arrive my next 10 bodies plus the contemptor.

I had to look up what Bogan was. Seeing as my Night Lords are Terran, thus hailing from the prison of Albia (which in my books has to be the ruins of our London) I think he would have said the far more eligant:

'The :cuss looked at me so I :cussed 'im right up'.

KBA: yeah I ,I've visions. Some of the art is a little whacky but it's the general feel. It's almost imossible not to get inspired.

Chap Mortis: Cheers dude, got another 21 Terror Marines to make, hopefully I can make them all individual.

Flint: Thanks, I just love Mark III, it's so imposing and archaic. As for stealth, it's Talos in the short story with the Blood Angle scouts who has inspired me, stalking them, then banging the metal, waiting for them to turn then disappearing into the shadows so they just catch a glimpse of him. Night Lord Infiltartion rule should be renamed Stalker.

Dim Dim: I do still love the XXth legion but the Night a Lords have really captured a dark part of my soul.

Hexagon Sun: Glad to be an inspiration and looking forward to seeing your VIIIth legion brother.

Dosjetka: Thank you that's very kind to say, my problem with the model is probally just me, I think I can do better so the model feels like a let down. But there is a lot I like about it, and I feel I'm slowly getting a feel for painting.

Kurama: As much I would like to welcome you into the Midnight Clad, stick with the Ultras, there looking really good!

Ok, so lads weekend away and a return to work after half a week off as stunted my progress. However I managed to get the 9th member of First Claw built. I need to do a little tidying up on the back of the victim. I've decided that the marine will not be getting any trophies, for obvious reasons.

16682038726_42b6eb5179_c.jpg

I errmm am not to sure if I've gone to far with this one!

some really great poses brother but i really love how this guy looks like he has found a guardsman scabbard for his bladelaugh.png

*snip*

16682038726_42b6eb5179_c.jpg

I errmm am not to sure if I've gone to far with this one!

H...h.how did I miss this........ Phenomenal. Honestly makes me consider going rogue with the Eighth lol. All I envision is the people of this world refusing the warmaster/emperors will, and the legionary declaring "You will bow, with or without my assistance." 

That contemptor...

he has caught an enemy combatant in quite the compromising position :D

have to know what legion the unfortunate fellow is from!

That contemptor...

he has caught an enemy combatant in quite the compromising position :D

I have to know what legion the unfortunate fellow is from!

Pffft compromising position that's how I spend my Friday nights :P

Jeez they are some great poses (mini dioramas) you are creating!

Wish I had the balls to start chopping in to the resin like that haha.

Really cool to see what your producing and to see you really progressing with these.

10/10 for coolness mate

Flint, there was no III legion intent behind this contemptor but now its all I can see. I'm thinking Blood Angels for the victims, mainly as I plan for them to be my loyalist Legion once they get covered. Plus a dirty red shouldn't destination to much, seeing as there will be red on the contemptor to.

Everyone else, thanks, I'm rather enjoying being more creative with each marine, and trying to capture the character of one of the darker Legions.

No progress at the moment, almost have the sgt of second claw done, but found myself getting frustrated and making silly mistakes, so decided to step back from it all for a few days. Shuld pick up the saw and GS again soon though. My order from Secret Weapons, a sack of skulls, and a sack of corpses came today so I have more trophies for my models.

Ah, the IX are the quintessential Night Lord punching bags happy.png

Angels and Demons (not Daemons, mind you :P) both with a propensity for Jump Pack Assaults and ripping their foes apart mercilessly*

*various terms and conditions apply

Flint and Slips, yeah there's something about the dark sons of the Imperium ripping apart the Emperors Angels.

Xin, hope the wait was worth it!

I spent last week playing Dragon Age Inquisition and spending some time with my Inq28 stuff which has been a refreshing change, the lack of restrictions and focus on details really helps get the creative juices flowing.

So here is the sgt of second claw.

16786528806_78965b8a23.jpg

Love all of the models and it gives me inspiration for my own night lords now biggrin.png. One thing that I've been looking at is the chest piece. Does it make such a big difference on the model? I might not buy it for my terror squad because it costs too much for my tasts. Also love the contemptor. Great stuff.

Archived