Blood Angels Codex Review

I'm thinking inexpensive SR cargo, not on table deployment.

This is how I am considering running scouts.

I have been wondering if this would work. Most of the opinions on the SR that I read suggest transporting something expensive inside is a bad idea. And this will probably sound crazy...but would you consider putting a Sanguinary Priest in a unit of close combat scouts? I have a feeling the answer will be that it's too expensive or he's better used elsewhere, but it's made me curious.

I'm thinking inexpensive SR cargo, not on table deployment.

This is how I am considering running scouts.

I have been wondering if this would work. Most of the opinions on the SR that I read suggest transporting something expensive inside is a bad idea. And this will probably sound crazy...but would you consider putting a Sanguinary Priest in a unit of close combat scouts? I have a feeling the answer will be that it's too expensive or he's better used elsewhere, but it's made me curious.

I probably would not.  I would prefer my priests elsewhere. 

I've been using the Raven to carry around a Librarian Dreadnought, but I probably won't put both scouts and a dread in the raven.  Unless I decide to play 2 ravens but that seems unlikely.

I do believe I mention them being useful to fill the troop tax.

Then we kinda agree? Neither tacs nor scouts are amazing, but being mandatory both have somewhat useful applications. 

With tacs you are kinda locked in using pods IMHO, which can influence the rest of your list (need for certain amount of pods for example).

Scouts kinda need an empty transport (why oh why didn't we get the LS storm) , most likely a storm raven. 

Archived