Mad heresy.. but..

So as the title suggests, I know this is mad Heresy, but has anyone ever made a "plays as sisters, buts looks like slaanesh" army with all the heads from daemonettes and seekers sprues?  I have about 50000 of them left over from my Daemons and thought that could be fun, but as everything is Metal right now anyway it would be kind of a waste..

Just an idea.

-Brett

I have never seen it done like that before but I have seen chaos sisters before, this however is mainly due to Miriael Sabathiel... Emperor Damn her.

The only one of our number that has ever fallen to Chaos never mind the Prince of pleasure.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Miriael_Sabathiel

Mixing Sisters with Slaanesh seems like a 12 years old idea of heresy if you get my drift.

A real heretic would mix Sisters with Tzeentch.  A sisters army made up  entirely of witches.  That my friend is mad heresy.

I thought it up when I was 12..  Nah just kidding.  I just figured since Slaanesh was a ladies man he might whip up a custom chapter of gun-toting buxom lasses..   Slaanesh would let them be witches, and more importantly witches of excess, casting off their former existences of complete devotion and self-control for wanton debauchery..  Just saying.  

But yes, Mad Heresy. 

-Brett

I just figured since Slaanesh was a ladies man he might whip up a custom chapter of gun-toting buxom lasses

Slaanesh doesn't prefer either gender. Hes quite androgynous. I think the association of girls automatically with slaanesh is pretty childish

If I was going to do a Chaos Sisters army, it would be either Khorne or Tzeentch as their patron. The Sisters Zeal could be turned to bloodlust, or the Order could be subjected to mutations that result in a predilection towards sorcery.

Either that or one of the Hospitalier Orders going over to Nurgle when they try to stop a plague affecting a planet and fail.

But, yes. Mad Heresy.

I just figured since Slaanesh was a ladies man he might whip up a custom chapter of gun-toting buxom lasses

Slaanesh doesn't prefer either gender. Hes quite androgynous. I think the association of girls automatically with slaanesh is pretty childish

I see, well I didn't mean any offense.  I was just thinking of all of the Slaaneshi daemon models and their affinity for "lady" features.  In most of the books I've read the servants of Slaanesh usually present themselves as a female form (or reasonable facsimile) to mankind.  The Daemonettes are certainly not meant to be men, The fiends have breasts, the Keeper of secrets has breasts, the herald models made by GW are what I would consider as female in basic form, the named character "The masque" is what appears to be female..  So all of this leads to my comment about Slaanesh being a "Ladies Man" . 

Yeah I certainly don't want to make a Slaanesh themed sisters army, I just thought it was an interesting concept. 

-Brett

You know what would be genuinely interesting? Considering Slaanesh is the god of excess (rather than sex as it's often assumed) why not take up the idea of Sisters with sonic weapons? Or perhaps they embody bourgeois or materialistic excess such as using precious metals, gems and furs in their decoration? Or maybe it's feasts and wine that they prefer? There's more than one way to skin a cat. ;)

You know what would be genuinely interesting? Considering Slaanesh is the god of excess (rather than sex as it's often assumed) why not take up the idea of Sisters with sonic weapons? Or perhaps they embody bourgeois or materialistic excess such as using precious metals, gems and furs in their decoration? Or maybe it's feasts and wine that they prefer? There's more than one way to skin a cat. msn-wink.gif

Either that, or crank up the Sisters love of fire/heat based weapons to 11. Mind you, a suitable enhanced Laud Hailer might act as a sonic weapon.

I have never seen it done like that before but I have seen chaos sisters before, this however is mainly due to Miriael Sabathiel... Emperor Damn her.

The only one of our number that has ever fallen to Chaos never mind the Prince of pleasure.

this is the one of the many times i have seen mention of Miriael but it seems that eveyone Forgot about the  Ephrael Stern vs Demonfuige Book I

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Il8W8WeH8rA/UkLvLyGqTGI/AAAAAAAAy-s/A9Qb5ii5amU/s1600/daemonifuge-1.jpg

Or at the end of book one......

Mixing Sisters with Slaanesh seems like a 12 years old idea of heresy if you get my drift.

A real heretic would mix Sisters with Tzeentch.  A sisters army made up  entirely of witches.  That my friend is mad heresy.

Pft. Tzeentch is too easy to argue (as he represents Hope). Khorne is where it's really at. :P

If I were to do a Slaanesh Sisters army?

"Do you know what the true beauty of fire is? It destroys responsibility. Destroys consequences. Something becomes too burdensome, then into the furnace with it. You, Inquisitor, you're a burden, but fire will lift you off my shoulders quick, clean, sure, nothing to rot later. Antibiotic, aesthetic, practical."

Also, I'd have every unhelmeted model looking something like a Ghoul from the Fallout franchise, white teeth grinning out of charred skin. Because fire purifies. And if you let it touch you, that means you're pure. Sacred. Worthy to put the whole filthy galaxy to the torch and make IT pure.

this is the one of the many times i have seen mention of Miriael but it seems that eveyone Forgot about the  Ephrael Stern vs Demonfuige Book I

Some have been corrupted, some possessed and others have been forced. The sisters of battle are not immune since they are still humans after all.  But only one has ever chosen Chaos.

FWIW, I have a Miriael warband on the shelf that has never seen a game.  What raises the most eyebrows are not the sisters but the black templars in that army.

As the Blood God, Khorne would invite endless jokes about menstruation on websites like 4chan.

Thats the sad thing :(... I have to admit I did think of Slaanesh as a god of sex etc I think I kind of followed the pack and thought Slaanesh was just a pervert, It was not till about 5 years ago that I changed my opinion. And any Chaos SoB stuff I seen seemed to be Slaanesh. If GW do update the Sisters of Battle and there is more examples of them fallen to Chaos I do think Khorne is the logical choice but like you said Bjorn 4chan would explode but 4chan are trolling gits :) And the trolls will be no different from the immature muppets that call Ultramarines that name I will never type.

I will now submit myself to *Furyou Miko for penitence :) 

If GW do release SoB I will be buying lots :P Always loves Sisters of Battle.

Some have been corrupted, some possessed and others have been forced. The sisters of battle are not immune since they are still humans after all.  But only one has ever chosen Chaos.

FWIW, I have a Miriael warband on the shelf that has never seen a game.  What raises the most eyebrows are not the sisters but the black templars in that army.

One: Ephrael isn't "vs the daemonifuge". Ephrael is the Daemonifuge.

Two: Ephrael is actually just a regular Battle Sister in that scene, she hasn't become the Daemonifuge yet.

Three: That is clearly a daemon disguised as a Battle Sister, as made obvious by the fact it changes back when killed.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Il8W8WeH8rA/UkLvLyGqTGI/AAAAAAAAy-s/A9Qb5ii5amU/s1600/daemonifuge-1.jpg

Or at the end of book one......

I could never forget that, I have the book and the model.

I persoannly find Stern is the one folks always remember.

But no we all know there are those who are forced to chaos again st their will but only one doing it fo free will is a good track record in my opinion.

To be honest Slaanesh of old was allot more about sexualising things back when it was the old Juan Diaz models, everything was made to look creepy or attractive in a strange way however GW PG'ed them up when they redid the range, sad times really.

"Do you know what the true beauty of fire is? It destroys responsibility. Destroys consequences. Something becomes too burdensome, then into the furnace with it. You, Inquisitor, you're a burden, but fire will lift you off my shoulders quick, clean, sure, nothing to rot later. Antibiotic, aesthetic, practical."

Also, I'd have every unhelmeted model looking something like a Ghoul from the Fallout franchise, white teeth grinning out of charred skin. Because fire purifies. And if you let it touch you, that means you're pure. Sacred. Worthy to put the whole filthy galaxy to the torch and make IT pure.

Or like a fire-daemon looking thing. Heralds of Purity, in a bass-ackwards deal. Example: Emperor's Children

This makes me actually want to try making a guy looked burned.

Khorne Sister are not angry once a month, but the entire month....

Archived