Mad heresy.. but..

Mixing Sisters with Slaanesh seems like a 12 years old idea of heresy if you get my drift.

A real heretic would mix Sisters with Tzeentch.  A sisters army made up  entirely of witches.  That my friend is mad heresy.

Khorne Sister are not angry once a month, but the entire month....

A word of caution: Ill-considered jokes will likely get this thread locked by the residing Mods. Tread very carefully, brothers and sisters. 

Mhm. One or two in otherwise on-topic posts may be forgivable... if you grovel. Posts that exist only to make a menstruation joke not so much.

After all. Menstruation jokes are not funny. Period.

Slaanesh sisters; based off the 7 deadly sins, and the 7 virtues?

Tzeentch; I like the witch idea, or how's about helmeted sisters with the bunny ears, glowy eyes, etc. lead by a Vet with robes and a staff, ie Thousand Sons.

Khorne; beast parts mixed with Repentia

Nurgle; I think that one could go a couple different ways, mummy heads, patina/ rust on gear. Or greenstuff bellies w/rot/intestines hanging (Plague Marines), or something along the line of druid/ in touch with nature/ life, maybe a couple deer, birdies or squirrels running on the base. Another idea that hits me is if one could figger out how to represent the maiden/mother/crone (add death maybe). Give the Sisters a story of how they rotate though the cycle every couple of days or something.

Undivided; Replace the Imperial Icons with something more Chaosy. Add a couple of mutations here, a sharp edge there and bob is your uncle.  

Personally I think that idea of 'Sisters of Chaos' isn't too far fetched. Mind you not 'fallen' Sisters but those souls that are raised on a planet in the Eye that say the Word Bearers have turned into a Chapel world. Chaos isn't stupid, self destructive yes, but not stupid, and the idea of having a army of well TRAINED, properly equipped and fanatical loyal warriors that aren't reliant on Gene-seed has certain apeal.

I do actually use Sisters models for my Thousand Sons army - the 'rubrics' are daemons bound into Sororitas power armour, while the Aspiring Sorcerers are chaos witches using personal enhancement magic.

That said, this really is a discussion for the Lost and the Damned forum, so I've moved it over.

Excellent idea regarding "Chaos Adepta Sororitas" born and raised on a Word Bearer world in the Eye of Terror, Mud Duck.

As for the 4chan trolls' inevitable response towards Khornate Adepta Sororitas, let's turn their jokes around.

Troll (sneers at a Khornate Sister in bloody armor): "Are you on the flow?"

Khornate Sister (smiles): "No."

Troll (as an eviscerator cuts into his groin): "Ahhhh!"

Khornate Sister (pushes the eviscerator forwards and upwards): "You are."

Khornate Sister (as the eviscerator splits the troll's skull in half, showering her with blood): "Ha ha ha ha ha! For your glory, Almighty Khorne! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Your damn right it is, some serious heresy going on here and my sisters don't like it one bit...

Itchy trigger fingers and flamers don't mix I tells ya! tongue.png

On the contrary, I think they mix very well with the power armoured righteous!

Same way the death guard fell, it seems to be pretty common for many of nurgle's followers.
Alternatively, maybe some sister hospitalier wishes she could take on the diseases of her patients from them so that only she should suffer. Nurgle decides to grant her wish. She then goes off the deep end pretty quick because of such.

Have Tzeentch trick Nurgle into accepting the weakest (physically, intellectually, emotionally) of the Sisters, so they'll be a drain on resources- resources Nurgle's Space Marines (the Death Guard, the Purge, etc.) need for themselves? That might work.

No, have Tzeentch trick the Sister into thinking that the actions that corrupt her are done in service to the God-Emperor. tongue.png

Sisters don't fall, so you'll have to convince her that she already has somehow.

Have Tzeentch trick Nurgle into accepting the weakest (physically, intellectually, emotionally) of the Sisters, so they'll be a drain on resources- resources Nurgle's Space Marines (the Death Guard, the Purge, etc.) need for themselves? That might work.

No, have Tzeentch trick the Sister into thinking that the actions that corrupt her are done in service to the God-Emperor. tongue.png

Sisters don't fall, so you'll have to convince her that she already has somehow.

Or corrupt them physical. A group of sister of battle get affect by nurgle plague, and yet serve the emp spiritually. Sadly by helping they also spread nurgle gifts.

Well I'm glad the Mad Heresy thread sparked some good conversation.  I think that picture of the nurgle-esque sister looking .. thing.. is super awesome, and that guy has some skill.   I have only read a couple of sisters of battle books, including their brief appearance in the first Grey Knight novel, but they seem very similar to the knights in the respect that it would be damn near impossible to corrupt their souls.  The knights are all psykers obviously and then conditioned on top of this to create an impenetrable will, the sisters have a similar wall in the form of faith.  

I just can't think of anything that would tempt a sister or break her, allowing corruption in. 

-Brett

Well I'm glad the Mad Heresy thread sparked some good conversation.  I think that picture of the nurgle-esque sister looking .. thing.. is super awesome, and that guy has some skill.   I have only read a couple of sisters of battle books, including their brief appearance in the first Grey Knight novel, but they seem very similar to the knights in the respect that it would be damn near impossible to corrupt their souls.  The knights are all psykers obviously and then conditioned on top of this to create an impenetrable will, the sisters have a similar wall in the form of faith.  

I just can't think of anything that would tempt a sister or break her, allowing corruption in. 

-Brett

The soul is near incorruptible, but flesh is weak.  Go nurgle. 

Nurgle Sisters would be very plausible, either straight up infections of good ol' Nurgles Rot or the Faustian deal, serve me ro achieve your own ends and stop this plague.

With regards to the OP my prefer use for spare Daemonette parts would be making daemonic Eldar, particularly the new Harlequin range. They'd be Slaaneshi daemons taking the form of the Eldar as a blasphemous image

Archived