15th Black Crusade(AKA ETL)

Uprising

Think I'll build another Noise Marine so I can enter the four I didn't finish for the Call of Chaos. Maybe magnetise a new backpack for the champ for a Doom Siren?

I'm looking forward to take part in my first ETL, just never been able to in the past due to how busy this time year get.  But while still busy it not as bad as past years.

I'm aim add a squad of Terminators which will possible be part my Throne of Skulls list.  Aim pick up the parts when I'm down in Nottingham for Warhammer World open day.  Also help me out with my Unbound army list :D

Like wise might get my own version of Valicar from Talons of Horus converted up, to take part in the Legend's painting comp from Throne of Skulls events.

I'm looking forward to see everyone else oaths for ETL :D

gallery_29004_6198_61189.png

BROTHERS, LET US TAKE THE FIGHT TO TERRA ONCE AGAIN!

If you want to display your allegiance before the official banners are available then please use this one:

gallery_29004_6198_60098.png

Bare in mind the 800x100 pixel combined total limit for images in your signature (this size banner it 300x100 pixels).

Thank you.

Not going to do any large Chaos vows this year as I'm doing 30K Ad Mech.

But I'm going to build a tribute model for the highest three overall Chaos totals (with all vows fulfilled), the highest total for each Khorne / Tzeentch / Nurgle / Slaanesh faction, the best motivator (per forum consensus) and the best model (per forum consensus).

I'll build and paint these tribute models up to TEQ size; any way folks want it (30K or 40K, any armor type, any weapon, paint scheme as long as it's Chaos) as best as my ability allows, and then mail it to folks.

Edit - Last year's crew:

17062013388_dc58c0db45_z_d.jpg

You have some assembled, or not, models, and you tally up the points for how you plan to build them, and then you paint them to earn those points. The Faction or Forum who paints the most in total points, wins.

Last year Chaos won, and so the Black Crusade starts anew!

So how does this ETL stuff work?

Follow the link in the first post to last year's event. That'll give you a good idea.

To sum up though:

The ETL event lets members vow to paint models for their army and add the points value of those vowed and completed to a combined total for that faction (you cannot change factions during the ETL).

Faction with the highest points wins.

Only upgrades that can be seen under WYSIWYG rules can be added on.

It also sparks some interesting "friendly competition" between the different forums and members which add to the fun. You'll also never see so many titans and large armies (I'm talking 10,000 points+) being painted in three months.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived