15th Black Crusade(AKA ETL)

Uprising

I have a new EBay helbrute inbound.

My friends say they should be visiting and bringing my old army with them either in May or June.

If they get here before it ends I'll have about 5,000ish points to pledge.

If not, it'll be closer to a few hundred points.

2 quick questions;

Is Imperial Armour 13 useable?

If yes,

I'm working on converting a Land Raider into a Relic Sicaran tank. Would this be acceptable?

Check out last year's rules - you should not expect material changes on this matter. ;)

I'm working on converting a Land Raider into a Relic Sicaran tank. Would this be acceptable?

I'll be watching this with interest. Please take the time to record each step of the process.

I'm taking pictures with each step. The hardest part will be the turret.

Thankfully, based on images I've seen, the Sicaran is very close to the Landraider in size.

I found a largish CSM army on EBay for cheap. Only a couple days left in the auction. If I win, it will be added to my vow.

CSM battle force (still on spru)

Plus

Deamon Prince

Helbrute

More CSM

Rhino

Defiled

Termies

Khorne Berzerkers

Obliterator

I found a largish CSM army on EBay for cheap. Only a couple days left in the auction. If I win, it will be added to my vow.

Plus

Deamon Prince

Helbrute

More CSM

Rhino

Defiled

Termies

Khorne Berzerkers

Obliterator

Good luck, the more the better. 

Hey guys,

I would really love to participate in this, but browsing the rules has put a pretty big dent in my plans: Am I right in assuming that there's no feasible way of pledging my Chaos Knight (Imperial Knight converted to a Chaos Knight, to be precise) as part of this event when declaring for chaos?

Hmm, I can't really see it as a Decimator, to be honest: It's about twice as tall, for one. There's no getting around the fact that it's a Knight Titan, I fear...

I certainly don't want to invoke special snowflake syndrome here, but maybe allowing for a little leeway when it comes to Knights would make sense: Given the amazing Chaos Knight conversions that have been appearing on this forum (InsanePsychopaths's Knights, or Dark_Apostle_XVII's WB Knight, to name just a few), it seems like a huge loss if the forces of chaos couldn't Knights to their pledges (even though I will admit the original rules situation is more than a little iffy...).

Hey guys,

I would really love to participate in this, but browsing the rules has put a pretty big dent in my plans: Am I right in assuming that there's no feasible way of pledging my Chaos Knight (Imperial Knight converted to a Chaos Knight, to be precise) as part of this event when declaring for chaos?

You'd be wrong! :lol:

Imperial Knights are compatible with every faction in the ETL!!! So paint away! (it was in the rules btw - check out the Forums and Factions section)

Plus

Deamon Prince

Helbrute

More CSM

Rhino

Defiled

Termies

Khorne Berzerkers

Obliterator

Good luck, the more the better.

Checked the auction this morning, unfortunately I lost.

Oh well. Maybe nextime

Hey guys,

You'd be wrong! :lol:

Imperial Knights are compatible with every faction in the ETL!!! So paint away! (it was in the rules btw - check out the Forums and Factions section)

And Skitarii?

Hey guys,

You'd be wrong! laugh.png

And Skitarii?

If he says yes... I would be even happier :P

I mean, it's only fair we have a Dark Mechanicus too...

Hey guys,

You'd be wrong! laugh.png

Oh mate, that's awesome! Thanks for clearing that up! I thought that Knights might be disallowed due to the "No allies" rule, but I am really glad I was wrong! So this may just be the perfect occasion to finally get that Chaos Knight painted, after all!

As for Skitarii, even if they are not allowed as Skitarri, nobody would be stopping you from just pledging them as cultists, right? I mean that's probably easy enough to justify as a counts as solution?!

Archived