What Ordos would you like to see more of and why?

If we're creating Ordos, I've got a couple I just came up with.

Ordo Arcanum - Concerned with matters arcane. They investigate the unexplained. They are almost all psykers, as they study the warp and the occult knowledge of chaos. To know one's enemy, you must become your enemy.

Ordo Explorator - Concerned with seeking out lost worlds, and expanding the realm of human knowledge and influence.

So an Inquisitor that monitors Rogue Traders and Mechanicum Explorator fleets? Nice. I might have to steal that idea happy.png!

Go ahead, just as long as I get a little bit of credit. I'm a big checks and balances guy, Ordo Arcanum would be responsible for policing the Ordo Hereticus, and Ordo Malleus, as well as supporting their efforts.

Ironfist beat me to it, but I was going to suggest some sort of Internal Affairs Ordo, one that keeps an eye on the Ordo Majoris

Perhaps there could even be a unit or minor Ordo in itself that hunts down rogue (or suspected rogue) Inquisitors

I would like to see more thatn just 2 named Inquisitors in the next book.  The create-your-own are awesome, but what about the Inquisitors that we know are out there,a dn can;t represent with generic wargear?

Archived