PowerFisted: Traitor Sagyar Mazan, The Blazing Suns + other (5.1 general annoucement)

Vzkyskl.jpg

ngtjBId.jpg

QaHrWVp.jpg

Well, I'm officially a year into the project, having fully converted about 50 models, painting 30 or so to tabletop quality, and now trying to take them beyond.

A year into this, I've greatly enjoyed playing and converting WS. I've also been consistently humbled as a painter. With easily over a thousand hours converting miniatures, I rarely hit a skill ceiling when I want to bring a crazy idea together. With painting... I struggle as soon as I leave my comfort zone, which pits me into a rut as I fall back on what I know I'm good at. Because of this, I'm going to focus my projects to better push my skills as a painter. Still lots of conversions, but also painting.

Once I level up a bit on some individual models, I'll come back and give this army the justice it deserves.

Boring general thread announcement:

Imgur, the host I've been using to anonymously host most of my images, is changing its TOS and cutting all anonymous content. That means that most of the images in this thread are going to become dead links sometime this month. I'm not sure when exactly this will happen, but I will be going through and migrating everything to my old personal web host sometime in the coming weeks. You can look forward to a cleaned up thread and a tightened up 1st page.

Edited by Brofist

Love your work, as always, and appreciate the heads up on imgur. That must be frustrating for you. Not photobucket levels of frustrating, but still.