Blood Angels ..The pure sons of Sanguinius ..a army reboot

• 2 months later...

Converted my Blood angels captain in gravis armor from the starter set , really cool model and as a capitan I think he should stand out a bit from his aggressor brothers now, however I can see the point in taking him in a game haha not worth the points at all /Enjoy Chris

rnoo5GJ.jpg?1

regxMy4.jpg?1

• 4 weeks later...
Blood Angels Leviathan dreadnought

Painted up this dreadnought , I fell in love with it first time I saw it on forge worlds site and knew I had to paint one up as a blood angel , so many hours of work went in to this and it is

first time I painted a more serious attempt at a freehand banner to

It did win me 1st place in the facebook painting competition eadbanger 2017 large single category with I'm really happy about

yUXcqTj.jpg?2

0M7u471.jpg?1

uwzVET9.jpg?1

TWD2vFZ.jpg?1

beZoVQa.jpg?1

and feel free to give me a vote on puttyandpaint you how have :)

I was never a big fan of any of the Forge World dreads apart from the Dark Angel's venerable one, but putting it in 2nd ed cover art colours has allowed me to actually appreciate it. Sticking those hazard stripes next to that mining tool based weapon is almost too right. How good it looks in yellow and red almost feels like fitting revenge for Forge World ruining the Minotaurs colour scheme.

These are probably the best Primaris marines I've ever seen. Which is hard to admit because your painting style reminds me so much of a very popular airbrush reliant pro-painter style that I actually hate and consider over-rated.

Sadly rather than widening my taste seeing what those gradients look like when done properly just makes me dislike the rushed airbrush version even more.

I'm a little inspired to get back to my BA's at some point since they're really just table top standard but I tend to most enjoy painting when I can see the results reasonably quickly so find it hard to push myself to improve at what is just a hobby I use to relax.

• 5 months later...

Archived