Legions I - XX. Who do you think represents them best?

Aqui

Second legion...Sentinel Athrawes tongue.png

Second legion...Sentinel Athrawes tongue.png

Second that.

As I said in my first post, assuming I have the creators blessing, I'd like to do a DIY II and XI model happy.png

If you want to take a crack at Raiden, I say go for it.

I would argue that Raldoron in fact personifies the IX Legion the best. Amit embodies the ferocious darkness in their soul with none of restraint and care for art and ideals of a better human future. Raldoron is one of the best fighters amongst the Legions, however he is also humble, level-headed, and loyal. He embodies the balance that all Blood Angels should aspire to. If you want to look at it in terms of humors Amit constantly waxes Choleric while Aezkellon waxes Melancholic. Raldoron is the only one I'd argue waxes Sanguine.

I would argue that Raldoron in fact personifies the IX Legion the best. Amit embodies the ferocious darkness in their soul with none of restraint and care for art and ideals of a better human future. Raldoron is one of the best fighters amongst the Legions, however he is also humble, level-headed, and loyal. He embodies the balance that all Blood Angels should aspire to. If you want to look at it in terms of humors Amit constantly waxes Choleric while Aezkellon waxes Melancholic. Raldoron is the only one I'd argue waxes Sanguine.

Raldoran is the more archetypal Blood Angel. It's just a shame that his only appearance had rather lackluster writing. That will hopefully change in the future.

Short of that part where Sanguinius gets that Helm from Tarvitz? I don't know anything about him. I have no doubt that what has been said about him is true, but whilst Amit is as you both said a darker Blood Angel, he is the Flesh Tearer (and I'm a big fan of that Chapter wub.png ). Like it or not, the dark is in every Blood Angel.

Still, I'll give Raldoran serious thought. I'd like to read more about him if it's possible, or at least find a picture or description of what he looks like happy.png

You can use my XIth Legion if you like smile.png

If you want to take a crack at Raiden, I say go for it.

Thank you both! I'll read more of your Legions soon. Naturally before I start on any mini, I'll let you know thumbsup.gif

Thanks again everyone! happy.png

I don't know about anyone else, but I think the Alpha Legion should be represented by a random squad leader. Or maybe a random centurion.

I had considered that as well, but as I'd picked up the Limited Edition one, I thought I'd put it to use. Another thought occurred to me - there's nothing to stop me from having more than one model in some cases. This project will take me a long time anyway (I've been mulling on it for over two years to this point as it is blink.png )

I don't know about anyone else, but I think the Alpha Legion should be represented by a random squad leader. Or maybe a random centurion.

Or Shadrak Meduson msn-wink.gif wink wink

Nudge nudge. happy.png

It's a cool idea, I've been thinking of doing something like it, making each truescaled using the terminator legs method.

I was considering having a go at that for Amit, as he's a bit of a biggun apparently...

Er...I don't got it blink.png

It's a cool idea, I've been thinking of doing something like it, making each truescaled using the terminator legs method.

I was considering having a go at that for Amit, as he's a bit of a biggun apparently...

Er...I don't got it blink.png

Seventh Serpent spoiler. Sorry about that.

Or Shadrak Meduson ;) wink wink

Nudge nudge. ^_^

Chuckle chuckle :D

You don't know how long I've waited to pull that one.

Nudge nudge. happy.png

Chuckle chuckle biggrin.png

You don't know how long I've waited to pull that one.

Years. I bet it's years. :rolleyes:

I wanted to second Corswain for the mighty First. He's a much better character than any from the first couple Dark Angels books, has a more direct relationship with the Primarch, and as a personal note I'm very interested in his future.

I wanted to second Corswain for the mighty First. He's a much better character than any from the first couple Dark Angels books, has a more direct relationship with the Primarch, and as a personal note I'm very interested in his future.

I second the second.

2 Novels: ZERO flavour

1 ADB novella + 1 ADB short story: Corswain.

How sad is that?

Archived