+++E Tenebrae Lux IV - Adeptus Mechanicus Strategium+++

As we enter Week 3 we come face-to-face Week 3 Blues! That means that there is a sharp drop in new recruits before it speeds up again in Week 4. Now if you can maintain the flow of new recruits and avoid the blues you'll be in a much better position once Week 4 hits! Keep this in mind!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

No, not really, it's actually loose and not glued in place. I'll glue it in place once the decals are on and the base is ready. I was in a hurry to take some pics and could'nt be bothered to take a new one :)

Great progress guys, I hear the industries of Mars starting up in earnest!

@ anselneo: That's a very tidy job there wit the Knight. Very impressive...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Can anyone guess what vow 2 will be...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/pompeyladbfp/temporary_zpsoi0saizh.jpg

Easy to magnetise!

Hm, my expert knowledge tells me that this will be Tzeetch Daemons, riding a Horde of Tyranids into battle against pink and peace-loving Orks from the planet Whimsydale and combat them by throwing angry Sororitas in their general direction while declaring peace with the Imperium of Man who is currently having a hot debate with the Tau Ethereals whether to allow cross-species marriages before 5 o'clock in the afternoon as to not offend the Goat-Men from the Planet Outlandish.

Archived