I think I met a "that guy".

Pudelhund

Had a dude like that in my local shop once.  Oddly enough also a Grey Knights player.  one 1850 point game and a gunline of leman russes later he stopped showing up. LOL

This.  Ever this.  "Shut cher yap and deploy your forces!"

We had a "That Guy" in my old gaming group. That was fun. He really echoed your guy, Pudelhund. He wasn't a Grey Knight player but, still, close enough. Anyway, a conclave was called and we discussed said member. It was a unanimous decision.

We taught him how to play. His old internet lists were shredded and we forgave him of his past mistakes. New lists were built and a new army was chosen. Is he still "That Guy"? He has some irritable qualities like bringing his 30k guys to a game but that's nothing a Knight won't fix msn-wink.gif.

The important thing was that he was ready for change, he just didn't know how to go about it. This game is about fun but it can also bring people closer together and allow good guys to help those that struggle.

The escalation league I'm in now has a guy who is 30K Emperor's Children. He is one of two veterans in the group, the other two (myself included) being newbies. Is playing 30K in 40K unfair in some way?

Ok... I've tried to do this "Quote" thing ten (10) times now... Huzzah! I've prevailed happy.png!

Here's the deal: I believe it is unfair. What was that noise? Oh, it's just the B&C exploding. The Horus Heresy, or 30k, or whatever you want to call it is a great expansion. But that's what it is: an expansion. I personally don't believe you can integrate the two. Yes, I have read on here people's varying reasons why it's fine to play it in 40k and why it's heresy to even think about playing it in 40k. Those are all fine. I just happen to be not in favour of doing it.

You see, any reasoning I give (which, by the way, is my own opinion) as to why 30k and 40k should be kept separate is just an invitation for someone to come along and argue with me or try to tell me my opinions are wrong and unjustifiable. I truly don't care about other people's opinions on this matter as I have made up my mind. That was my long preface. Thank you for remaining calm.

Here are some reasons why I don't think they can mesh together:

-20 man Tactical Squads

-Fury of the Legion (or whatever): your marines can fire twice this turn but must forgo shooting next turn

-Unfamiliar rule sets for those without access to the Heresy books

-Rites of War

-Heavy Support Squads

-Ceramite Armour

-Ridiculous Praetors and Centurions

-And so on...

See how it goes, Pudelhund. He's playing what some people call a "weak" Legion but I'll bet you it's anything but that.

I think part of keeping 30k against 40k fun and balanced falls on the person playing the 30k list keeping it reasonable. Most of the time I'm fighting demons, Tau, or a strong tyranid list. Against those I get a bit more creative and take certain units I might not take against say, Marines. Other times I just ask if it's alright if I try out certain units.

If I don't play a 30k army then Ill have multiple land raiders in a Templar army. I've had a lot of people complain about that but that is how I play my Templar.

The thing I did right away was ask the local group if I could try it, and when playing people who aren't regulars I always ask them if I can and will happily explain the main differences. If they say no then I just run Templars. Balance wise 30k can stomp 40k if you meta hard, but that is looked down on regardless of what army you play. Otherwise it really is not that bad.

But to each their own.

On the one hand, nice job sending That Guy packing. On the other hand, you've shown a bit about why girls don't play 40K openly and don't come down stores much. "Ah, I see she's your girlfriend, so rather than respecting that, I'm going to gamble sexual favours from her like she's a poker chip."

Sorry, but it makes it difficult for me not to see you as That Guy as well, given the lack of respect at play there...

How do you play 40K without playing it "openly"?

The cultural stigma associated with being a girl interested in nerdy things, ironically enforced a lot by guys who are into said things, whether accidentally or otherwise. Girls often get accused of being posers, just doing it to get guys, or get a storm of, "lol get back in the kitchen/but you're a girl!" comments. This is the biggest factor at play for why girls are so rare in stores, yet the online community shows a lot of girls paint and collect some 40K models despite there being so little in it targeted at them. It's basically the cultural problem that women are perceived as an accessory to men, (try the Bechdel Test on your favourite movies to see how little even Hollywood cares about women's hobbies and likes.)

Much like online gaming. Girls make up around half of gamers, especially on games like LoL and WoW, but most register under male accounts because the attention is painful. Seriously, in the aforementioned example, a girl walks in with her boyfriend and has to contend with a room full of dudes ogling her then betting sexual favours on her. Even if you aren't the person doing this, not calling people out on it is as bad as letting some :cuss go around trashing players until they all quit.

It's actually a massive problem we have locally, because damn-near every regular's misses has at least a small painted collection and has played a little, but the atmosphere is so awkward they don't like sticking around there.

It's actually a massive problem we have locally, because damn-near every regular's misses has at least a small painted collection and has plyeda little, but the atmosphere is so awkward they don't like sticking around there.

Well as tacky as it might sound, perhaps the LGS or somebody should do a ladies only night?

I guess doing that might seem sexist etc, but being forced into that predicament is not their fault in the first place...

Or a couples night, since their so shouldn't collectively be the problem...

Part of the problem is that they'd have to make a night for it and get everyone on board, (tough to pull off with everyone having work lives and such.) The other thing is, they shouldn't have to segregate women just to stop guys creeping on them. Besides, other stores have tried this and mostly men turned up, same as Ladies' Night at any bar that tries it.

I think part of keeping 30k against 40k fun and balanced falls on the person playing the 30k list keeping it reasonable. Most of the time I'm fighting demons, Tau, or a strong tyranid list. Against those I get a bit more creative and take certain units I might not take against say, Marines. Other times I just ask if it's alright if I try out certain units.

If I don't play a 30k army then Ill have multiple land raiders in a Templar army. I've had a lot of people complain about that but that is how I play my Templar.

The thing I did right away was ask the local group if I could try it, and when playing people who aren't regulars I always ask them if I can and will happily explain the main differences. If they say no then I just run Templars. Balance wise 30k can stomp 40k if you meta hard, but that is looked down on regardless of what army you play. Otherwise it really is not that bad.

But to each their own.

This. So much this. If people would just ask. I played against the ex-That Guy with his 30k Sallies army and loved it. Twice. It was a great change of pace. Should beginners be forced to play against it? No. Not in any form or fashion. Well, unless you're trying to convert them secretly then it's ok biggrin.png.

Ah, I feel better that I've met a level-headed person on this subject. Thank you, Lysere. All hope is not lost happy.png.

On the one hand, nice job sending That Guy packing. On the other hand, you've shown a bit about why girls don't play 40K openly and don't come down stores much. "Ah, I see she's your girlfriend, so rather than respecting that, I'm going to gamble sexual favours from her like she's a poker chip."

Sorry, but it makes it difficult for me not to see you as That Guy as well, given the lack of respect at play there...

The cultural stigma associated with being a girl interested in nerdy things, ironically enforced a lot by guys who are into said things, whether accidentally or otherwise. Girls often get accused of being posers, just doing it to get guys, or get a storm of, "lol get back in the kitchen/but you're a girl!" comments. This is the biggest factor at play for why girls are so rare in stores, yet the online community shows a lot of girls paint and collect some 40K models despite there being so little in it targeted at them. It's basically the cultural problem that women are perceived as an accessory to men, (try the Bechdel Test on your favourite movies to see how little even Hollywood cares about women's hobbies and likes.)

Much like online gaming. Girls make up around half of gamers, especially on games like LoL and WoW, but most register under male accounts because the attention is painful. Seriously, in the aforementioned example, a girl walks in with her boyfriend and has to contend with a room full of dudes ogling her then betting sexual favours on her. Even if you aren't the person doing this, not calling people out on it is as bad as letting some :cuss go around trashing players until they all quit.

It's actually a massive problem we have locally, because damn-near every regular's misses has at least a small painted collection and has plyeda little, but the atmosphere is so awkward they don't like sticking around there.

I see what you mean.  Unfortunately, I also think there are people that use the FLGS as a kind of an escapist hermitage and they feel intimidated by women, so they resort to bullying.  I see some people at my local place that I doubt would consider going anywhere else in public in their current hygienic disposition but treat the place like an extended bedroom.  It's really gross.

The cultural stigma associated with being a girl interested in nerdy things, ironically enforced a lot by guys who are into said things, whether accidentally or otherwise. Girls often get accused of being posers, just doing it to get guys, or get a storm of, "lol get back in the kitchen/but you're a girl!" comments. This is the biggest factor at play for why girls are so rare in stores, yet the online community shows a lot of girls paint and collect some 40K models despite there being so little in it targeted at them. It's basically the cultural problem that women are perceived as an accessory to men, (try the Bechdel Test on your favourite movies to see how little even Hollywood cares about women's hobbies and likes.)

I see what you mean. Unfortunately, I also think there are people that use the FLGS as a kind of an escapist hermitage and they feel intimidated by women, so they resort to bullying. I see some people at my local place that I doubt would consider going anywhere else in public in their current hygienic disposition but treat the place like an extended bedroom. It's really gross.

Yeah... Unfortunately that is common with gamers in general...

Hence why I have this far stuck to an old gaming group that has long ago weeded out the troglodytes...

A friend of mine came into the FLGS with his wife, and she felt really awkward, because she was the only female in the store. I would love to see more women in the hobby, and whenever I see them, I try to make them feel welcome. If I ever saw someone pull that bet, I'd give them a stern talking to, and I'd tell her what had happened. 

I have to admit, it's interesting how this thread has moved a bit wide of the original topic, but I feel like it somehow fits in the overall conversation. Both 'That Guy' and  archaic attitude displayed or, at least, given off by many of our fellows within the hobby comes down to insecurities, at least in my opinion. Unavioidable in a still niche and tight-nite hobby, but I hope it might one day change. IPersonally, I would like having more women openly in the hobby, I just wish they didn't have to fight to do so. They have every right to bask in the light of the Emperor as we do.

After all, what difference does it make if you are facing woman, man or even 'nid, as long as they know how to play properly and both of you have a good time? ;)

I want people to enjoy the hobby, that guy makes it difficult. I try to see the good in every army. Why would I want to play guard, they have elysians, so I can do my null deployment air assault army. Why would you play orks their shooting sucks, because they're hilarious and I want to buy buckets of dice. Why would you play tau? Because they work together and i want to roll buckets of dice for shooting, also I don't like psykers... the list goes on.

I had an NCO that once said, "Never trouble someone over their game." He was referring to some individuals who would make fun of a bunch of us that would play magic on slow work days (12 hour shifts get boring when nothing is happening, and you can only watch step brothers so many times...). 

Women in the hobby is nothing new. However it's a male teen dominated market especially in stores and they (still developing males) in general find it challenging to interact with females. It's a developmental thing which any experienced owner/manager should be aware of and have a firm control of his younger customer base.

There are 2 GWS stores locally. The one has a female member of a staff who's been a regular for years and the other has a manager who will make sure there's no messing around in store. Neither store has the issues everyone is harping on about.

I also have a very close female friend I first met via the local gaming group almost 2 decades ago. She integrated into my gaming group and we didn't allow any nonsense. She started off as one of the groups girlfriends and then proved to be a better general than most of us.

O ... And not to for get the most important woman in my life ... my wife. She collected and painted (not really gaming though) dirty xenos while at Uni frequenting a London store. She said the staff were great and the only time she had any real comments they tended to be more comments about we don't get many females in store rather than creeps ogling.

What I'm trying to say is if you expect a certain level of behaviour from people and don't accept anything less than that (making sure you follow those same principles) you will find a lot of the issues tend to disappear.

Indeed, I think it'd be good for women to be as common as guys in stores, rather than a fairly rare minority. Even if only because a variety of players to play against is always a good thing, IMO. One of my friends has a fiancee who has a hefty Dark Eldar army. She only plays at their place because she doesn't like coming down the store, but she's actually very good and the army's very creatively done. Shame that the atmosphere can ruin things like that.

As for women in the hobby, my store has a bit of an odd phenomena. 

So the store's main activity is undoubtedly Magic, and it's got about a 1/4 to 1/3 female representation, depending on the day. The store also usually has at least one female employee (the current one is a rambunctious redhead who is very keen to utilize how awkward young male nerds can be around women for general hilarity). 

However, amongst the 40k crew there isn't a single regular - two irregulars, one is the wife of a former store owner, another the girlfriend of one of the magic regulars who plays 40k on and off. The overwhelming majority of our group is either married or in long-term relationships, with only one guy (the accountant) with absolutely no clue how to interact with women, still very much behaving with all the grace of an awkward teenager who's never spoken with a women or yet reached the point in his life where he can recognize them as, you know, people rather than fearful near-mythological totems of glory or somesuch nonsense. We've had one or two make such comments as "there's no such thing as a nerd girl, they're all posers or fake," at which point I have instructed them to take their 4chan-esque bull:cuss somewhere else and behave like adults, but thankfully there's never been any overt actions aside from the Accountant's extreme awkwardness when interacting with women in the store. 

Yet for all that, amongst our 40k group representation remains basically nil. It's a curious phenomena, as the magic crowd is quite a bit less, uh, shall we say refined. Plenty of decent folks, but also plenty of the stereotypes present as well, and yet there's a lot more women involved. This is purely guesswork on my part, but I imagine part of the issue is how 40k simply isn't marketed at all, and has the reputation, even amongst the nerd community of being especially nerdy and male. Women are playing X-Wing (my girlfriend loves it, and is a touch competitive....), heck, they're playing Warmahordes in greater numbers based on my own anecdotal experience. The nature of some of those in the community certainly impact it, the "That Guys" and such, but I think reputation also plays into it as well, the reputation of the nerd community (look at the gamergate fiasco, and the reality women have to face online as proof enough of that, but with wargaming you have no layer of protection or anonymity), and of the game iself. Sure, each club/store/group will be different, chances are most lack a mysigonistic waste of skin, but at the same time many do, or are otherwise hostile to women perhaps without even realizing it. 

I don't go to gyms because I don't like the attitude fermented by many of them - sure, there are probably plenty where I wouldn't have to encounter a single "Dudebro" or someone so in love with themselves they have to belittle everyone around them, but I'd rather just avoid that risk and stick to the fencing school I found which better reflects my interests and I know doens't have those elements I despise. 

Do note in my example he pretty much drug her in there and she had zero interest in the game except poking fun at him when his vehicles died. In retrospect my friend probably didn't actually think the bet would actually work and very possibly could have been doing it to screw with the guy's head, they knew him previously afterall. Either way it was a perfect storm game for me with a 50/50 army.

It isn't like girls just get stared at at game stores, ok, maybe at some stores. At least I have never noticed they are. Females are fairly common at my normal gaming store doing magic and card games, hell, half the staff is female, attractive females no less, which could be(read as "it is") an intentionally smart business decision. Other than that you have women who have no interest in their significant other's hobbies and they are just tagging along rather than waiting in the car, my wife falls into this category and dislikes going into game stores with me as much as I dislike going into Alta with her. Just like guys do when shopping with girls at their stores and yes we do get stared at. My wife thinks its funny, but then I also spend 2.5 hours a day in the gym, which is probably a few more than the average gamer, and couldn't tell you the last time I had a pizza, even for cheat meals. Pizza = BAD for you. Primary gamer food = pizza, see a correlation? There's a Dominos literally right next door, and they give a discount to gamers. I cant help but look at some of the players in the store shoveling it in and facepalm myself, "what are you people doing to yourselves?" I digress, another subject for another type of forum.

Lets also face the fact, gamers tend to not be he most social people, myself included(even at my gym I usually may say hello to one or two people I see near me daily but that's it). If a non-social guy(gamer or not), especially a younger guy, is in a situation where they are have attractive women wandering through where they do not normally see them, its human nature to stare or at least pay more attention. There is a reason advertising uses hot, attractive people(of both sexes), it gets people's attention. Is it sexist? I don't think so. Its playing on people's basic natural emotions to get a desired result and it works. Does it harm anything? No, not a thing, the models are using their natural attributes to profit. We are who we are. If you let yourself be suckered by this its your own fault. I am glad that 40k for the most part hasn't stooped to this sort of advertising for its products even in its artwork(at least in modern times).  Now overtly staring is a bit awkward. If you see your buddy doing this then feel free to give them a slight elbow to the chest or a throw dice to wake them up.

-Stofficus- I have noticed a similar trait. I have done quite a bit of traveling on deployments here in the States and usually manage to hit up local game stores and play if I am there long enough. Yes, Magic and card games generally have more females playing. Not quite to the scale your numbers are but definitely more there than others. I have also noticed a smaller number playing Warmahordes as well. I specifically remember on one of my deployments, the hottest gaming girl I have ever seen playing warmahordes, and oh did she enjoy using her attributes to screw with her opponent. Her boyfriend and I were watching her play someone and he told me things to look for when she did it. It was incredibly funny and worked like clockwork most of the time. But in 40k, it is a rare thing to find a female player. In the 20 odd years I have played 40k all over the southeast, I cant think of a single instance of a female opponent, or even attendee at a tourney I played in. I have seen the occasional guy trying to teach his girlfriend to play and the girlfriend pretending to enjoy it, I have known one or two who claim to have an army even, but never play it. 

Now I also do martial arts and the heavy style we do is definitely male dominated in numbers, female skill on average however is on par for the ones who actually take it seriously(you can tell who practices and who just shows up at an event once in a blue moon). Was thinking this morning of the three heaviest hitters in my group of well over 150 fighters and one of them is a female who even I do not like to get hit by as she hits like a freight train. We do not treat women any different than guys  when we are on the field, they are expected to keep the same standards as we have. Hell, once you put on 60 pounds of armor, including a 15 pound steel helm with no more than 1" holes in the face guard to see and breath through, usually you cant tell they are male or female anyway. There isn't a lot of stares at all, chivalry is heavily stressed, someone who acts like "that guy"(especially involving women) in this sport/hobby is likely to have a real heart to heart conversation with someone(s), either off to the side or on the field. I have seen this several times and usually "that guy" goes away if they don't change. There is a lot of near nudity at the camps, we don't have time for bad people. We are wearing a lot of gear and there isn't a lot of room or its too hot to change inside of tents and we often have co-ed showers, so yes we see each other including the females occasionally in various states of undress, you really do get used to it. Seeing sweaty, smelly, nasty sports bras and protective"cups" on someone tends to reduce the sexual attractiveness of people at the moment(as does hearing them attempt to sing in the shower stall next to yours). One reason we don't have a lot of stares at each other I suppose. Actually wearing new shiny armor is more likely to attract stares as people see a new untouched target they want to hit.

This is not the time or place to discuss systemic sexism in society, as we'd simply trade essays and go sharply off-topic. Suffice to say, I'm afraid you're wrong on a lot of accounts. (Body standards in modelling does a lot of harm psychologically, especially given the fact that no modelling picture survives airbrushing, so you take already very attractive women and elevate them to a state of impossible perfection, then plaster that on everything with a sign saying, "buy this to fix your ugliness.")

Your visiting the gym is also irrelevant, as well as your diet. I'm so very sorry to say but you don't seem like the sort of person I'd want to talk to in a gaming store, and I'm hoping it's a mistake of how you come across through text, because you're seeming like That Guy. (Putting people down for diet and build, dismissing issues that affect others, and generally seeming pretty judgmental and dismissive of others.)

Again, I'm hoping this is a matter of miscommunication over the internet. :)

Coffee, it probably is. I agree this isn't really the place for the sexism discussion, or the merits of physical fitness and proper diet discussion. I didn't get the sense he's judging the people, just their poor dietary choices (my last FLGS had 3 options in the same strip mall, one a pizza hut, another was a deli, and then the last was a sushi place, I ate at the pizza hut once in the 7 months I was there). As for putting folks down for their build, I also didn't get that sense either, but then I think Galron and I think along similar lines (similar life experiences and all). It is hard for those of us whose lives depend(ed) on being fit, to understand why people don't take better care of their bodies. I'll be the first to admit, though, that I love food. Even the bad stuff, and now being a college student again, the quick and easy stuff isn't the greatest for you. 

However Galron, I know you've put worse in your body, MRE's aren't exactly dietary perfection. 

There is a perception here in the US, that people who play games are somehow damaged socially (Video Games have really turned that perception on it's head). Gaming of any kind is an escape, a pastime. Some people like to watch sports on TV, I don't. I'd rather watch a movie or a show, but not sports. If I'm going to watch sports being played, I'll go to the game. I can't stand playing games like call of duty online, because I can go play Airsoft, and test my own ability and have social interaction. 

The That Guy stems from insecurity (generally, Stoff's example doesn't count, he was just hot garbage). Generally, it's the one thing in life they feel good at, and they know better than anyone (so they think), and when they're confronted with something they think is bad, they express their opinion, and often poorly so. 

Now I'll confess I've been that guy on occasion. I took a bad list, deployed badly, and rolled poorly, I was having a bad day, and I kind of took it out on my opponent. It was wrong of me, I later apologized for my poor behavior, realizing that I was being a heel. 

I had a that guy moment during the same campaign, against a different opponent. I was tired of losing, so I cheesed out my 1500 point Tau list, and took 2 Riptides (hindsight, not as much cheese as you'd think, since my riptides didn't do much of anything). But my opponent, He really pulled a that guy. He saw the 2 riptides at deployment and tried to quit, saying it wasn't fair. I convinced him to give it a go. First turn ended, and while I'd offed a bunch of his stuff, he still had enough to table me. I rolled well that day, but he up and quit. He was exceedingly negative, said that the list I took was cheesy (even I had thought so, but I took that list up against the guard player and nearly lost, ended in a draw). This particular that guy, basically said the game was not about having fun, that it made everything miserable. 

The Store manager told him to leave, because his diatribe was driving off the customers (what few we'd had that day). I never saw the guy again. I even tried to help him with list building, he'd taken a noise marine themed army, he called the war band, which I admit was pretty cool, especially with the 1980's hair metal noise marines he'd used. 

The that guy is toxic to the game environment, but they don't have to stay that guy. Anyone can be taught if they're willing to learn. I used to get frustrated at being unable to win. I played against two of the regulars most of the time, it wasn't until I realized that they were nigh unbeatable in the store, that I started to feel better about it. I even one against the Guard player a few times (once against his guard, twice against his Dark Angels), which most folks thought was amazing. The other, I managed a couple of hard fought defeats (doing the most damage against his Necrons of all his opponents) and a draw. 

The That Guy doesn't get that it's a game, or understand that both parties are supposed to have fun. It instead becomes their way of inflicting pain and suffering on others the way it was inflicted on them from other sources, often this is perceived and not actually the case. 

Try to help them, if they take it, great, if not, drive them off. Either way the group will be better for the effort.

The elephant in the room of course is that Warhammer is male eroticism and it's loaded with all kinds of romantic tropes that resonate with men. Other fiction universes are way more considerate of the desires and interests of women. GW from the beginning was making a boys club.

Eh.... Pudelhund, you might be onto something there. Though I have a hard time envisioning a male eldar that doesn't look like Orlando Bloom (dang legolas, always stealing the show...)... or a female one that doesn't look like Evangeline Lilly (Don't care that Tauriel wasn't in the book...). That's got to count for something right? I mean space elves are something the ladies could get behind right? (I kid, though in my little world it makes sense...). 

The most popular army with the women I know who have an interest in the setting (and plenty do who don't game) are Tyranids and Space Wolves, in fact.

Generally, Tyranids, from their own mouths, are interesting because they're different, drastically, from all the other armies aesthetically and to a lesser degree functionally. Most female nerds I know aren't necessarily interested in a relatable character or faction, though it's nice to have, but one that stands-out, that's interesting and unique. Perhaps an extension of the fact they themselves tend to stand out in what is traditionally male-dominated nerd culture? 

There's no mistake that Space Marines of all stripes pretty much are stereotypical male fantasy given form, and Sisters of Battle are much the same (boobplate, really? If they ever go plastic, I'd love to see a slightly less cheesecake aesthetic. Forgeworld's Sisters of Silence will, I hope, refrain some such tropes). Eldar are kind of generic, space elves and all, and orks are English soccer hooligans with better manners. Tyranids? Well, that's something different. Also, for some reason, the Alien franchise is quite popular with the women I know, so there's an overlap there. 

At any rate, we probably aren't going to solve the gender imbalance in 40k here trading essays, and I imagine it's not something likely to change until the social role of wargaming does - Videogames are increasingly less male dominated as they become much more normalized socially, perhaps popular successes like X-WIng and Fantasy Flight Games might drive some normalization of the hobby and introduce more women into it, and fewer That Guys?

Eh.... Pudelhund, you might be onto something there. Though I have a hard time envisioning a male eldar that doesn't look like Orlando Bloom (dang legolas, always stealing the show...)... or a female one that doesn't look like Evangeline Lilly (Don't care that Tauriel wasn't in the book...). That's got to count for something right? I mean space elves are something the ladies could get behind right? (I kid, though in my little world it makes sense...). 

Tyranids too. Most girls I know think they're cute. Might just be the girls I know though.

Tyranids too. Most girls I know think they're cute. Might just be the girls I know though.

Tyranids!? CUTE!? ABOMINABLE HERESY ABOUNDS!!! 

You should see the baby gaunt my other half sculpted then. Even the most devout Templar would go "Awwww, who's a cute wee Niddy!".

Edit: You ninja'd me with your other comment, but yeh, Space Wolves too. Not as much as Tyranids, but there's still a significant attraction to them from fairer sex. I think it's the beards.

Archived