Dark Angels rumors. update: Codex leaks, pg 28

More info...

The cypher booklet is likely to be just the version of the dataslate as you can find an adveristement for the dataslate

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Masteravoghai/Dark%20angels/0F8B0197-7AA8-4D2E-AAD6-AD611FD3126F.jpg

The 1st 2 previews deal with Age of Sigmar but the 3rd one announce a "Fallen Hunt" special mission

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Masteravoghai/Dark%20angels/67A5C971-100E-4F01-ACD1-B751722FDC3D.jpg

You see this guy on the right? Looks like a sgt with TH... ;)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Masteravoghai/Dark%20angels/F0F9E8FF-5ADF-4167-8F66-FEA2DFC23166_1.jpg

So, does the Piscina IV scenario have the special rule where the Interrogator Chaplain and his command squad must remain in the bunker and can never leave or fire out? :D

Well you can actually do that as the 3 objectives are on the Fortress and each grants 3VP at the hand of the game... :lol:

Yep certainly looks like the DW sarge can get a th/ss as a weapon option.

It kinda bodes well - in its small way - to the whole thinking behind this codex does it not?

Time will tell.

Thanks for posting Master Avoghai. My French is a little rusty but I get the gist ;)

Cheers excitedly

I

Well if that grav leak was anything to go by, TH/SS welcome back.  Something that should have never been missing in the past.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but Deathwing Sergeants have always been able to take thunder hammer and storm shield.  It's right on page 99.

Could you please clarify what you meant?

Well if that grav leak was anything to go by, TH/SS welcome back.  Something that should have never been missing in the past.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but Deathwing Sergeants have always been able to take thunder hammer and storm shield.  It's right on page 99.

Could you please clarify what you meant?

The FAQ replace the sentence by "any model may change its power fist and storm bolter by a TH/SS"

As the sgt has no PF, he cannot swap his weapon.

For the Lions Blade detachment, reading the second paragraph on the left leads me to believe what we are seeing is merely what the player took in that instance. I highly doubt those are the only choices available for the detachment. I'd wait until we see what's in the codex regarding black knights and RW command squads.

Ah, I see that now.  Thanks.  I am guessing they intended it so that a cylcone-armed trooper could still take TH/SS, and probably did not realize that they unintentionally prevented the Sergeant from doing the same.  One of those rare cases where the FAQ "fixes" something that wasn't broken.

For the Lions Blade detachment, reading the second paragraph on the left leads me to believe what we are seeing is merely what the player took in that instance. I highly doubt those are the only choices available for the detachment. I'd wait until we see what's in the codex regarding black knights and RW command squads.

The French WD posted mentions both a RW formation and a DW formation.

How come you guys have your White Dwarf already and my local GW store can't even tell me if DA are in this week's issue?

**EDIT I can't spell

Shouldn't they already have received the product briefing? As far as I am aware they send it around on Wednesday prior to the pre-order.

Too much DA/BT feuding for my tastes, can we leave that somewhere else?

While this is all very exciting, I wouldn't take it at face value. We have been lied to in WD before. I remember in the issue where they printed the Sisters Codex, the BatRep listed a couple wargear selections that were not possible using the codex they just release.

How come you guys have your White Dwarf already and my local GW store can't even tell me if DA are in this week's issue?

**EDIT I can't spell

Simple : I never ever go to my local GW store ^^

They receive the WD on wednesday as do the rogue trader stores. Whereas Hobby centers are forbidden to sell them and to even talk about that, the RTS sell them the day they receive them...

More pics of DA from German WD.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/06/dark-angels-latest-formation-shots-spotted.html

The DW are stock Dark Vengeance, so no upgraded sarges there.

Ravenwing is the current standard Attack squadron set up.

But some nice pics of Unpainted Vets with grav weapons :woot:

Cheers

I

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/06/dark-angels-latest-formation-shots-spotted.html

But some nice pics of Unpainted Vets with grav weapons :woot:

Cheers

I

I'm curious.....Wil we see new vet set with grav?

Reading the German they're a kit bash from Veterans, Tactical and Devastator models, and the new DA upgrade sprue.

No specific new Veteran models I'm afraid <_<.

But it's still exciting that they can take grav.

Cheers

I

But some nice pics of Unpainted Vets with grav weapons woot.gif

Cheers

I

I'm curious.....Wil we see new vet set with grav?

Probably not. Iirc, we usually see these kind of unpainted models as examples of kit-bashing. My German is a little rusty, but I'm pretty sure it says in the blurb next to the models that the grav gun is from either the Sternguard or Tactical box, with the sword and plasma pistol from the new DA upgrade frame, and the grav cannon is from the new Dev box.

Edit: ph34r.png 'd

Archived