Archangels vs Salamanders, Archangels vs Tyranids

elciedery

Hi, all. happy.png

As I mentioned before, I had some games with Archangels. First is vs Salamanders, and next is Tyranids.

Salamander had lots of grav guns and grav cannons. I'd try to kill centurions with my sternguard, but on 8 wound rolls, I had failed for 5. So only one centurion and one rhino died.

End Of sternguard

R.I.P sternguard.

With same manner, I've lost my land raider. Furioso dreadnaught destroyed land speeder, and he died by grav connon.

Crush And kill

To avoid grav guns, I must be a shadow.

You cant See Me

It seems that there is one assault terminator, but....

Take cover

Sorry! Full squad ahead!

Final score is 14 : 5. Archangel wins!

Next game is with tyranids combined arms detachment. My archangels have only 30 wounds, but he had 60 small dogs, and lots of big monsters. blink.png He even have "objective secure".

Oh My ancestor

With luck, winged warlods hive tyrant crushed on the ground on first turn, and he had killed by our ancestor. Praise the ancestor!

Bring Me To those monsters To Cut their Head

Land raider killed two winged tyrants. He is one of the MVP.

Bring Me To those monsters To crush their Head

Kalean was an unstoppable killing machine. He killed 3 Carnifexs and one Tyranofex. He had fallen by Exocrine, but he kills four monstrous creature.
Final score is 14 : 12. Archangel wins!biggrin.png
I am so happy to tell you that Archangel wins all games! (even its only four gamestongue.png )
I will have more games with these terminators. See you!
p.s How can I post large pictures in the topic? Small pictures are not so good for reading.

Loving the reps, the photo names are great.

Wave your Blood Fists in the air like you just don't care!

gallery_80847_10946_175724.jpg

To insert large photos, go to the photo in your gallery -> options -> share links -> copy BB code -> paste BB code into you post.

Loving the reps, the photo names are great.

Wave your Blood Fists in the air like you just don't care!

To insert large photos, go to the photo in your gallery -> options -> share links -> copy BB code -> paste BB code into you post.

Thank you! I will follow your advice next time!

Great job using the Archangels! Happy to see them winning. And the 'hidden' Assault Termie squad was awesome.

What was you list by the way?

Sure sure. Here is my amry list.

Archangels - +++ Archangels (2000pts) +++

++ Blood Angels: Codex (2014) (Formation Detachment) (2000pts) ++

+ (No Category) +

Relics and Detachment-rules [Codex: Blood Angels, Exterminatus: Archangels]

+ Formation (2000pts) +

Archangels Strike Force (2000pts)

····Rules: Lord of the Host, Storm of Angels

····Captain Karlaen (160pts) [iron Halo, Storm Bolter, Terminator Armour, The Hammer of Baal, Warlord]

········Rules: And They Shall Know No Fear, Counter-attack, Furious Charge, Independent Character, Warlord

····Furioso Dreadnought (135pts) [Magna-grapple, Search Lights]

········Rules: Furious Charge

········Blood Talons (10pts) [Meltagun and storm bolter]

····Librarian (Terminator) (130pts) [Auspex (5pts), Force Weapon, Psychic Hood, Psyker (ML2) (25pts), Storm bolter (5pts), The Executioner's Hood (5pts)]

········Rules: And They Shall Know No Fear, Furious Charge, Independent Character, Psyker

····Sternguard Veteran Squad (355pts) [5x Combi-Grav (50pts), 2x Combi-Melta (20pts), Frag and Krak grenades, 2x Meltagun (20pts), Special Issue Ammunition, 9x Sternguard Veteran (198pts)]

········Rules: And They Shall Know No Fear, Combat Squads, Furious Charge, Graviton

········Drop Pod (35pts) [storm Bolter]

············Rules: Drop Pod Assault, Immobile, Inertial Guidance System

········Veteran Sergeant (32pts) [bolt Pistol, Combi-Melta (10pts)]

····Terminator Assault Squad (510pts) [banner of the Archangel Host (30pts), 3x Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield (135pts), Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield (45pts), Twin Lightning Claws (40pts)]

········Rules: And They Shall Know No Fear, Combat Squads, Furious Charge

········Land Raider Crusader (260pts) [Frag assault launchers, 2x Hurricane bolters, Pintle Multi-melta (10pts), Searchlight, Smoke launcher, Twin-linked assault cannon]

············Rules: Assault Vehicle, Power of the Machine Spirit, Transport 16

····Terminator Squad (710pts) [Assault Cannon (replaces Storm Bolter) (20pts), Chainfist (replaces Power fist) (5pts), Cyclone Missile Launcher (25pts)]

········Rules: And They Shall Know No Fear, Combat Squads, Furious Charge

········Land Raider (255pts) [searchlight, Smoke launcher, Storm bolter (5pts), Twin-linked heavy Bolter, 2x Twin-linked lascannon]

············Rules: Assault Vehicle, Power of the Machine Spirit, Transport 10

········Sergeant (45pts) [Archangel's Edge (5pts), Storm Bolter]

············Rules: Giant Killer

········9x Terminators (360pts) [9x Power Fist, 9x Storm Bolter]

Complete 2000 points msn-wink.gif

Cool pics. Looks like you've had some great games.

Good to see the 1st company smashing face.

D

Thank you. Maybe grav gun will smash my face soon ohmy.png

Archived