So, I'm curious, is there a post limit on threads? Because we just hit 100 pages.

This calls for a celebration! Break out the nerith!

But you always break out the nerith for any reason...

So, I'm curious, is there a post limit on threads? Because we just hit 100 pages.

Simison, saving us from ourselves since 2016. :biggrin.:

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

But...

...Yeah I suppose you're right

I agree on that the nerith must be brought.

What's wrong with Fenrisian Ale?

Ideas for Black Library-style covers keep springing into my head. For one with the ambush on the Scions, I've got an image of Mytakis swarmed by The Drowned as the corridors are flooded. Possibly with a bit of volkite-to-face action.

Edited by bluntblade

The true story behind the disappearance of the wolves is rhat they bragged their fenrisian ale is the best....until they tasted nerith and disappeared out of shame or because nerith was to strong for the ale used wolves.

In my opiniom both happened. They were to weak for nerith and killed themselves out of shame for bragging their ale was tasteful

I wouldn't say it was too strong. It's just that some people like to keep their booze and their hallucinogenics seperate

But..but..but with nerith you get the feeling that you're drinking gasoline as well. What's not to like?

And BotL merchandise: tankards of nerith...

Edited by Sigismund229

Ystwyth presented the group present with a bowl of amber liquid. "Traditionaly" he said "Befire a battle, the warriors of a tribe would drink from a bowl of beatha in order to prepare themselves for the coming battle and reaffirm their bonds of loyalty to each other each warrior would let some of his blood into the beatha". Smelling the liquid, Khârn raised an eyebrow. Ystwyth grinned. "It's a variant of nerith with certain ingrediants added in greater quantities or lessened. The halucanogenic and alcaholic effect is lessened in favour of herbs from Mycenae designed to increase the flow of adrenaline in a warrior's body". "I see" said Khârn, slitting his palm and allowing a few drops of blood into the mix. The other astartes followed. Ystwyth then drank from it first, taking a long draught. Smiling, he passed it to Khârn. Khârn drank some but it caused him to raise his eyebrows slightky which should have told Nux what to expect. He drank a sip and started coughing and spluttering as it burned its way down his throat and began to burn through his limbs, flooding them with fresh strength. He knew his biology was designed to render any toxins harmless yet he doubted the Emperor had had beatha and nerith in mind when engineering astartes biology.

As if you handled your first pint of the stuff any better.

That's why Raktra turned to drinking the Old Blood, it's far weaker, less side effects too. :wink:

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

I don't know what beer tastes like :c

Wait, what? Is there such an Englishman that exists in the world?!?

*furiously bashes the silent under-desk heresy alarm*

I don't know what beer tastes like :c

Ditto. Truth be told, I don't like any kind of alcoholic beverage. It all tastes funky to me so I've traded in for an addiction to plastic. Not sure if that leaves me better or worse.

Edited by simison