Whew. This one took the most effort so far. Cobbled together with 7 different types of armor, plus my own modifications, and getting the pearlescent effect was a pain in the butt. I think it came together quite well, but I'll let you guys be the judge:

http://i.imgur.com/L7eatHt.jpg

And also a good day for the Warbringers...

I very much like it. The Crusade/Ferrum transitional armor, while a pain to anyone who'll try to model it, will find its way in designs for potential custom upgrades, never(?) to be made in 3D.

If you don't mind, I'll take this symbol on his chest-shield for a Strelian province.

Eh, I'm sure one could convert it with a little bit of greenstuff and insta-mold. In hindsight, the helmet actually reminds me a bit of the one from this chap on the right:

99810101073_MastersoftheChapterNEW02.jpg

And for the chest-shield, go for it. All the art I do should be free for you guys to use, get inspired by, and steal ideas from :wink:

It's such a simple thing, to collect the Loyalist legion marines and put them together. Yet, for whatever reason, it makes the universe feel that much more real to me. No longer do I have to search through a myriad of threads and images to see the Emperor's loyal sons gathered. Here they are shoulder-to-shoulder. These are the marines that will become the Imperium's most faithful defenders, not for a decade or a century but for millennia to come.

Thank you, Drak. 

It's such a simple thing, to collect the Loyalist legion marines and put them together. Yet, for whatever reason, it makes the universe feel that much more real to me. No longer do I have to search through a myriad of threads and images to see the Emperor's loyal sons gathered. Here they are shoulder-to-shoulder. These are the marines that will become the Imperium's most faithful defenders, not for a decade or a century but for millennia to come.

Thank you, Drak. 

Agreed

I go into the third icon on the top when posting something on the online version (when hovered over it says 'special BBCode.' Click on that and scroll down to 'spoiler.' Then, click on it and it will tell you to enter the text to be masked. Enter it, and BOOM! You have a spoiler.:wink:

Or if you're on mobile like me currently, you put [spo iler] (minus the space I added mid-word) before the text you want hidden, then mark where you want it to end the spoiler with the same thing, except this time with a / included after the first [ like this [/spoiler ] but again minus the space. Edited by SanguiniusReborn

damn, more and more I find myself wishing my legion had been accepted into this universe

Sadly, we can't have every Lost Legion. Just wondering, do you see any potential for your guys to become a Successor Cohort to one of our Legions, or even a Chaos war band?

Question. Did we ever finalize that "Cohort" will be the official term for the 10,000 strong groups?

I bring this up because in my humble opinion it doesn't exactly have the same ring that "Chapter" has. Now obviously, calling them Chapters would be confusing, but if "Cohort" isn't final, I'd like to propose a possible alternative.

How does "Order" sound? It gets the point across, and has a similar semi-religious/ warrior-cult connotation that Chapter has. I feel like "Cohort" lacks that mythic or mysterious tone.

Just an idea. Thoughts?