Inquisitor Krista Abalyshev and Her Retinue

Yeah, me neither, I've already got more than enough money invested in unpainted models as it is between my Imperial Guard stuff, Inquisition, Tempestus Scions, and Blood Angels.

I only mentioned the formation because it appears to be the easiest way to add a bunch of air assets to your forces.

Although, honestly, I've not found aircraft to be so much of a much in 7th edition. Even at the very competitive tournament I attended where I got curb-stomped pretty good in a couple of games, it wasn't the flyers that caused me problems. So I'm not inclined to drop a bunch of cash just to deal with them. Only reason I'd invest in a storm raven would be if I decided it would be cool and fun for by Blood Angels. The model has grown a lot on me over time, plus airborne units can be a lot of fun. My favourite and most fun unit at the moment is my =][= suicide plasma warband that I grav-chute out of my zooming =][= Valkyrie. So much fun although not so cost effective since the Valk is bloody expensive for what it does IMO (fantastic model though so that's worth the price of admission in my books).

Archived