IL XVI - The Drowned

Hesh Kadesh

Dead in the Water

Morro cared naught for clean or painless kills, and in all modes of warfare he thrived on the exploitation of weakness. His fighting style encapsulated this, the taking of limbs and eyes becoming as much an act of torment as tactical expediency.

Those are the Denizens of the Deep. You can find them in the Liber Astartes Subforum. They are homebrew chapter, done by Minigiant. It's been a while since he uploaded something. Last time I checked, he was discussing with some other about doing some changes, etc.

Looking at the fluff I wrote, I didn't actually have Styx relinquished/taken from Morro's control. Helts, would you like the Drowned to kee using it?

For as long as the story demands it, aye. Being slaanesh and having a home to torment + having links with the dark eldar we can keep a bit more horror in their tale.

Looking at the fluff I wrote, I didn't actually have Styx relinquished/taken from Morro's control. Helts, would you like the Drowned to kee using it?

For as long as the story demands it, aye. Being slaanesh and having a home to torment + having links with the dark eldar we can keep a bit more horror in their tale.

Not to mention that awesome recruitment/kidnapping story.

Nik is bald too. Glad to hear Styx is being kept as around as well.

Nik is bald too? Huh, I always thought he had a glorious dark, braided mane ala Thorin Oakenshield, what with the Fire Keepers' dwarven influences.

• 4 weeks later...

And when he had opened the fourth vault, I heard the voice of the fourth cherub say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a copper sword: and his name that held it was Sorrow, and Hell followed with hin. And power was given to them over the fourth part of the stars, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the perils of the Warp.

And when he had opened the fourth vault, I heard the voice of the fourth cherub say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a copper sword: and his name that held it was Sorrow, and Hell followed with hin. And power was given to them over the fourth part of the stars, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the perils of the Warp.

Interesting, we both used the Death seal for Morro

badum tss

Besides, I can imagine some Flagellant / Lovecraftion styled combat servitors.

Creepy....

Currently at work, so I can't post links.... Have a look via google -> lovecraft monsters -> second row -> woman with tentacles instead of an arm or coming from her belly