The Queen Bee -- Pics from Freeblade game on p.3

JeffTibbetts

• 2 months later...

If you haven't yet heard, Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade was released for iOS devices last week. I was super excited to see they had, in fact, gotten my Queen in the game. Tonight, I finally reached Level 15 and unlocked her. So of course I had to go and take a bunch of pictures. Have a look at a few and see for yourself.

gallery_74115_9313_312219.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_81454.jpg

They even got the House Tibbetts name on her chest scroll!

gallery_74115_9313_374949.jpg

The shield looks great!

gallery_74115_9313_31680.jpg

As does the logo on her carapace.

gallery_74115_9313_213795.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_130597.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_76139.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_36225.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_81910.jpg

gallery_74115_9313_141107.jpg

Thanks again, fellas. 

Congratulations Jeff ! I hope it doesn't feel too much like the baby bee flying from her nest ?

You know, one of the things I like about it is the idea that so many other people will take her out for a spin and smash some ork and heretic scum with my Queen. It all goes to her record of glory. 

Again, this is absolutely amazing! And they've done a rather excellent job of it too, considering that they probably didn't have any resources set aside for something like this beforehand -- I think this was pretty awesome on their part, and if it earns them any more sales, I would say they deserve them! :)

Anyway, I couldn't imagine another Knight I'd rather have in the game, Jeff! Brilliant stuff!

Yeah, that's very true. I should send it in to WD daily and Visions. Why not?

Do it, if you haven't already. She's worthy and if GW are canny enough, they could promote the very game that's she's featured in teehee.gif

I have said it elsewhere (in your WIP if I recall correctly...), but she needs a sister. Militi Apis perhaps msn-wink.gif

Yeah, that's very true. I should send it in to WD daily and Visions. Why not?

-snip-if GW are canny enough, they could promote the very game that's she's featured in teehee.gif

-snip-

Definitely do this, and I would mention the game in passing, they should be smart enough to realize how much good that could do them.

Thanks for encouraging me to email them, and mention the game. I think it worked.

Sounds like she's going to end up in White Dwarf or Visions. I got a nice email response from them. I sent a bunch of pics to the team, and I convinced a buddy of mine to help me do some photo editing (he's a pro designer) once they pick their faves. 

Who knows when, but I'm glad I asked them! Stay tuned for updates. 

Archived