Advent Calendar Guesses (BA)

Jolemai

The advent calendar is usually a little underwhelming, but there will be a few gold nuggets. If GW is good at anything, it's their abiliy to keep us guessing. So I'd guess we get a little ebook on a special character, or origins of the Baal predator. I do hope we get a nice little formation for that chaplain--an extra nudge to buy him.

Space marine Veteran pack looks quite good.

What's New Today kicks off the Advent Calendar and it appears to be all about Chaos dry.png

The Black Library and Warhammer Digital team have a grand total of 48 digital products coming out over the next 24 days, including 24 short stories – 12 each for Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000. The theme for this year's advent calendar is Chaos (appropriate considering Archaon's return), so expect plenty of Chaos Lords, Chaos Space Marines and Daemons committing dastardly deeds and concocting nefarious plans.

There will also be new painting and gaming content out each day, too, including Warhammer Age of Sigmar battleplans, Warhammer 40,000 scenarios, rules for fighting on Daemon worlds, eight painting guides and warband generators for both Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar. If you're already in to Chaos (or teetering on the brink of damnation), then these are a great way to play a campaign using your existing collection or perhaps even start a brand new one. You can find out more about these great downloads, and even subscribe to them, from the Black Library and Warhammer Digital website:

Which sends you off to here. Please try and contain your excitement folks dry.pngdry.png

... hope I'm missing something here.?

My best bet would be on a small data sheet, a la Cypher. Maybe a character. Anything more substantial is unlikely. Failing that, a short story. Thinking realistically here. If I was going to go wild, an updated book would be my pick. I would give them the required amount of money in civilized manner and accept my purchase, before running home, giggling like a maniac :D

Archived