Riot Earps Blood Angels and Imperial Allies

Riot Earp

But independet characters can join him.

You can´t join MC´s or Vehicles but since 7th edition that thing works.

Before the 7th ed blood angels codex arrived it was a trick to get other units together with mephiston as he was not an indipendet character.

With Priest Dante and libbis are all IC´s they can join the sanguinor.

You could possibly add more bikes on them to push them to toughness 5.

What chapter tactics are your conclave?

A suggestion would be Imperial fists, so then you can equip one with:

The Bones of Orsak: Librarian gets 1 extra warp charge and re-rolls failed psychic tests. Take it in a Lib Conclave and watch warp charges go off on a 2+ rerollable.

Gives you VERY efficient power casting. In most cases you'll only ever need to use the minimum number of warp charges per power.

Plus hey.... Bolt pistol buffs! Pew pew.

But independet characters can join him.

You can´t join MC´s or Vehicles but since 7th edition that thing works.

Before the 7th ed blood angels codex arrived it was a trick to get other units together with mephiston as he was not an indipendet character.

With Priest Dante and libbis are all IC´s they can join the sanguinor.

You could possibly add more bikes on them to push them to toughness 5.

I stand corrected. I suppose I'm thinking of the old edition where it said you cannot join units that always consist of a single model and didn't notice it changed. I'll have to give that a whirl someday. :smile.:

The Bones of Orsak: Librarian gets 1 extra warp charge and re-rolls failed psychic tests. Take it in a Lib Conclave and watch warp charges go off on a 2+ rerollable.

Gives you VERY efficient power casting. In most cases you'll only ever need to use the minimum number of warp charges per power.

They already have H&R so that would be great. 

You can also take iron hands and take Bikes with them and the priest. Bam majority has T5 and the libbys get FNP 4+.

They already have H&R so that would be great. 

You can also take iron hands and take Bikes with them and the priest. Bam majority has T5 and the libbys get FNP 4+.

Possibly even 3+ if you are sticking to a Gorgon strike force. 5+ from Priest, +1 from being Iron Hand, +1 from detachment bonus :D

Angel Knight/Sanguinor/Sanguinus arrived. He is smaller as i thought but i´m fine with him.

This is the one painted by kabuki models.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics16/img53f34c6fdd29c.jpg

Pic unassembled.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wOaK75lh9bg/U_NwGDq9E2I/AAAAAAABdgo/pI2x-wDgMWw/s1600/DSC_2598.jpg

Hope i can give him an adequate paintjob.

I have the Sanguinor but he's painted white so I might just steal his backpack for my Dante, and make him a priest...

Then use one of these as my 'Guinor!

Can you post up a pic of him stood next to a normal marine after he's built please buddy?

Charlo,

i try to get a pic this weekend. I ran out of superglue. Hope to get some today.

Your white Sanguinor would making a great Priest with Valours Edge. :smile.:

Awesome!

And exactly, he has a grail too. Plus I don't actually have a SP yet!

Can't really re-pose the metal sanguinor! So he'll just have a magnetised backpack or something.

I think for the Angel knight i'll spray him gold, flash-shade, drybrush white and yellow liberally and then wash with a yellow glaze so he's just a magic golden man.

With a fire sword of course.

Archived