Warzone: Fenris

Valerian

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any realease date for this second part?

The latest rumour I have is next month. 

However as much as it would make sense to do.... we have no idea if they'll actually put GK in there.

• 3 weeks later...

the Short story series does not end until october. SO with that in mind, I wouldnt expect to see Warzone Fenris Part 2 until oct/nov.

Didn't Kayuon and Mont'ka come out in like 2 months in between? I bet it's not going to take until oct/nov for this one.

Really hope we get something fun. Or powerful.

Lol ... Rather than bashing SW's shouldn't the GK's be looking at the Rock and what's happening there? Can't wait for that showdown. Who's taking bets on it being a certain long in the tooth SW to spot what's happening?

While I think the new Warzone:Fenris has got a few of the shiney frater a bit OTT I'd like to point out it's the closest your going to get to a likely new codex any time soon. The daemons got plenty of love with new formations (that sections been cleansed in my book) and SW's got a bunch as well so who's getting the next lot in the 2nd half of the set? Let's just hope it's GK's, =][= and not DA instead. :p

That reminds me I need to dust off the GK's I've yet to build. ;)

Wulfen are flat out broken dude. That death frenzy rule is just retarded. You either kill them at range or get turned into paste in melee. 

The saving grace is that 7th edition is already so broken, they're somewhat balanced lol. Like, I could moan about Wulfen, but that wouldn't be fair when stuff like Riptides, Wraithknights, TWC etc already exist. 

Like I said, I doubt GW care enough about GK to update us. If they do I'll be pleasantly surprised. But after our last update, I'm not gonna get my hopes up. 

A new codex would be ideal. I know its doubtful to see one, but even SW had a codex put out that added Wulfen and then tweaked a few items and units to make things mesh better. It wasn't significant changes, but a few SW players I know said they noticed and it helped. So its possible GK get a tweaking, but more realistically, were just getting what Daemons got. A few formations in campaign book and ladeda. Although I saw the local GW stores are already discontinuing part one of the campaign. So if your discontinuing your active campaign book, that surely means another is coming right behind it....

Archived