The rise of Forge World Muninn

Beardbattered

Hey guys!  I haven't had the time or energy to get any painting done lately.  We're right on top of the wedding at this point.  But I did get the new camera in!  So tonight I did some quick practice shots to try and get used to it.  Unfortunately I had to compress the piss out of the pictures in order to fit into the 2mb max upload.  If you guys know a way around that please let me know.  Should I be uploading in a different way?

Upload the photos to a site like PhotoBucket and post them here in the usual image tag, maybe?

• 3 weeks later...

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!

The wedding was fantastic. The honeymoon was absolutely amazing and I'm fully charged and ready to pound out some hobby!

I hope all of you have been doing great as well!

It looks like Warriorfish was the only one to cast his vote this time, so the Rangers will be next on the painting block. So look forward to seeing these guys and much much more coming up in the very near future!

gallery_72382_11636_589306.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates, guys! Somehow the wife and I both managed to get sick as dogs. Tonight I started to get my voice back and I'm not aching too bad, so I got a little bit of painting in.

gallery_72382_11636_230111.jpg

I'm going to try to get these guys finished in the next night or two, so I'll get some better pictures up then!

Also, my willpower to resist the heresy is breaking down. The question is, do I go for a legion? Or do I wait for the Fire of Cyraxus book to come out and do some Mechanicum that can crossover between 30 and 40k?

Sorry for the lack of updates, guys! Somehow the wife and I both managed to get sick as dogs. Tonight I started to get my voice back and I'm not aching too bad, so I got a little bit of painting in.

That's the Ad Mech spirit! Stuff like that pesky fragile biology won't hinder you to get some work done. But seriously, don't force yourself. 

Also, my willpower to resist the heresy is breaking down. The question is, do I go for a legion? Or do I wait for the Fire of Cyraxus book to come out and do some Mechanicum that can crossover between 30 and 40k? 

Wait for the Fire of Cyraxus book. At least that's what I would do.

If we end up being able to pull Triaros and Thanatars over to 40k I'm all over that! 

My wallet is crying at the mere possibility of that idea! :') They look so AWESOME!

If we end up being able to pull Triaros and Thanatars over to 40k I'm all over that!

My wallet is crying at the mere possibility of that idea! :') They look so AWESOME!

I'm with you man! I've started selling off some of my old models to drum up some funds.

The Rangers are nearly finished! The finished pics should be up tomorrow night.

gallery_72382_11636_247667.jpg

Rangers are now done! Tried to get them up last night, but I was having issues with the formatting of the images. Hopefully I have it fixed now. Kataphron Destroyers are next up on the burner! Let me know what you guys think.

gallery_72382_11636_367020.jpg

gallery_72382_11636_1605549.jpg

gallery_72382_11636_522030.jpg

gallery_72382_11636_136011.jpg

gallery_72382_11636_698795.jpg

I should have said it in the last post, but keep in mind that these guys will also have the side armor plates and the little armor plates on the fronts of the tracks, which will also be in blue. So use your minds eye, lol.

Archived