Cadian battlegroup idea

Seahawk

Possibly. The trick is outfitting. Sure they deepstrike on you and kill a squad or two, but then your reserve CCS's with a dozen meltaguns spring into action and wipe the floor with them.

I tried this last night, using my list idea and not that deja moo silliness. Tell you what, the odds of getting a double for the Tactical autoreliquary go way up when you're issuing 3 orders on 3D6. After that, free orders for the world!

I thought you could only issue orders to units in your detachment. Wouldn't they only be able to order themselves?

Possibly. The trick is outfitting. Sure they deepstrike on you and kill a squad or two, but then your reserve CCS's with a dozen meltaguns spring into action and wipe the floor with them.

I tried this last night, using my list idea and not that deja moo silliness. Tell you what, the odds of getting a double for the Tactical autoreliquary go way up when you're issuing 3 orders on 3D6. After that, free orders for the world!

Nope! No such restriction. You may issue orders to any friendly unit from this codex, even from other detachments, and even from other armies! As well, the Tactical Autoreliquary doesn't care. Thus, I used the one command squad with it to issue the first three orders cold blooded in an attempt to get free orders for the rest of the army. Each time it's a 43% chance of getting a double, though that includes double 5's and 6's, but still it's a good chance.

...when combined with a teammate who did horde guard (we didn't plan this), it gets amazeballs.

Archived