That is a great job! Lovely weathering that manages not to drown the model in it.

Yeah, we do have a Thunderhawk in the thread, but don't let that stop you from posting your own take on the model :)

Not at the moment as it's due a revamp. What are you considering submitting? Just make sure they are on a neutral background :smile.:

All my photos are on a black background :) 

I thought post a Predator Baal, a Rhino Primaris Command Tank or a Storm talon. 

Not at the moment as it's due a revamp. What are you considering submitting? Just make sure they are on a neutral background :smile.:

All my photos are on a black background :smile.: 

I thought post a Predator Baal, a Rhino Primaris Command Tank or a Storm talon. 

We've had a Baal submitted but I've let to upload it...

No Stormtalons yet.

Is the Rhino Primaris the actual model? I have one but it's not suitable for this thread (yet)...

No Stormtalons yet.

Is the Rhino Primaris the actual model? I have one but it's not suitable for this thread (yet)...

I have the one sold in warhammer world with the Land raider Excelsior. Is there another model ? It almost finished, I just need to put some Varnish and dirt on it. 

Edited by Loishy

Here is my Falchion

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6T9mUKHBF3/?igshid=10zhoo3l9tua1

I will setup my light box and grab some photos of the missing Sicarans and Scorpius. Did we have photos of Thunderhawks yet? I should probably take new pics of mine as well.

The Falchion is stunning! Can I ask your recipe for the tracks? Also did you completely gloss varnish the model before putting the decals on then matte varnish over the top?

• 1 month later...

Here is my Falchion

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6T9mUKHBF3/?igshid=10zhoo3l9tua1

I will setup my light box and grab some photos of the missing Sicarans and Scorpius. Did we have photos of Thunderhawks yet? I should probably take new pics of mine as well.

Further pics would be most welcome. However, I can't do anything with an Instragram post :(

Thread update 1/2

• List updated for 8th edition (new units added, ineligible units removed)
  • Links updated (however, the first link goes nowhere as the Index page is being re-written...)
  • Images selected are either crossed off the list or with a link to an active 8th edition topic

To do:

• Complete photo additions
  • Frater recognition in OP? (Currently only done where the image is used)
  • Categories?

All submissions are greatly appreciated, however, I only have a finite amount of space so please don't be offended if I don't choose yours. Where possible, I try to spread around the Frater so everyone who submits a suitable image (i.e a neutral background) will have at least one image shown.

• 2 weeks later...

Update log 21/04/20

• New images added

To do:

• Complete photo additions
  • Frater recognition in OP? (Currently only done where the image is used)
  • Categories?
  • Veritas Vitae options to be added in (long term goal)

I wonder if it's worth bumping the threads in question when they get an image added...

Would I overstep it, if I recommend Anamnesis gorgeous Astraeus?

And it's finally done! 

Probably the most exhausting project I've done, but I'm really happy with the result.

My desk feel enormous without this massive beast on it.

I tried my hand at a small description, let me know what you think :smile.:

"Gifted to the second company of the Knight of the Chalice during the relentless time of the Indomitus crusade, the Astraeus Celaeno has been the back bone of many frontal assault and a strong asset in the hand of Captain Artemis Beshop. 

Deployed from orbit and protected by her void shields, she opened the path to many deployments of reivers and inceptors, creating opportunity moving straight for the enemy; a temperament strangely reminiscent of the company's captain. 

Since her first induction during the 21st year of the crusade, Celaeno has been a paragon of war for nearly a century. It's last sighting has been in the Vigilus sector of Dontoria fighting the ruinous power of the death guard." 

*The font may be a bit distracting, but it was the only thing big enough to take picture of this kit.

fI4eFcG.jpg

277fkLy.jpg

3CUnrU9.jpg

6WxrXrB.jpg

S2bL9SH.jpg

cVncKSI.jpg

You can find even more pictures and close-up on the blog for those interested, link here

And here is the stat of the glass cabinet with all the red team !

8eG5oK2.jpg

Coming next, I'm finally gonna start the reivers 

Anamnesis