In Nomine Imperator - a Black Templar army log

Greetings loyal sons of the Emperor happy.png

my name is Luka, and I've been painting and modeling for 6 or 7 years... and after years of lurking it is time for me to share something of my own. I'm in the process of making a small force of templars using some leftover models and bits.

Oh and excuse if I misspell or misplace some words whistling.gif I'll try and do my best.

first Two

They are mostly finished, just base and varnish left to do

Wip 015

these are basically just a basecoat and a wash

Hope you like them, comments and criticism are welcome smile.png

An update

Its an old venerable dread and a very much work in progress

dread Wip 4

dread Wip 2

I've taken this model from another project (that is why he is glossy and half painted) and added some chains and crosses. That was the easy part. Problem was putting him together since he is an older metal mini and a lot of parts just dont line up, and his arm pistons had to be rebuilt from scratch...

Anway, I'm happy with how he is turning up, and cant wait to put some reds and whites on him smile.png

• 2 weeks later...
Finally done with my sword brethren terminators.
As usual left the banner for last. I chose to make it as simple as it possible (without sticking a giant cross) otherwise it would never get done. Not really sure about the bases, might make them a bit lighter for the rest of the army.  

sword brethren TDA 1

sword brethren TDA 2

sword brethren TDA 5

And here is an update on the dread

dread basecoat

Let me know what you think

The Terminators are delicious, but we need bigger pics of the dread msn-wink.gif

The Ancient is enraged for being awakened from his slumber and shown without his paint fully on, techmarines are trying to appease his machine spirit as we speak. Last I've heard he was muttering something about 'undignified' and 'kill them all'...

That, and B&C gallery downsizes my images.

Splendind work. Use Imgur and IMG tags instead smile.png

It seems I'll have to...

Great Dread and Sword Brethren, the off white helmet adds a nice bit of contrast to the armour.

Thank you happy.png

while the helmet markings usually indicate rank, with him I felt thats what the model needed. I dont like making bland and generic models.

Thank you guys for all the nice words

I apologize for the lack of updates, I got sidetracked again ph34r.png ...and I got punched in the head a couple of times.

They've seen combat and prevailed many a time

Yeah, I've seen may great clean looking marines, some really creative work -but I like the whole Idea of been through hell and back so much more

Anyway, heres what I've been up to -basically putting together stuff in preparation for the ETL V

initiates Wip 1

initiates Wip 2

My Initiates

bike Wip 1

Bikers have been re purposed from another project -they were meant to be these post apocalyptic savages (yeah, Mad Max smile.png ) so thats why the chained tires... we'll see how good templars they'll be

marshal Wip

And the beginning of my Marshall

Archived