ETL V-Call to Arms

our_baz

Pacing is key yes, don't pledge more than you can complete and aim to complete early so you can put your feet up and relax after a job well done. ETL is about finishing models, not vowing them msn-wink.gif

Listen to this man. He's been here before! :D

The planned start date is still tbc. It will either be the 1st or 15th of May. Stay tuned for more details....

ETL VI starts in about two weeks. My only current commission ends in two weeks. I just won a Leman Russ Conqueror on eBay today

Coincidence?

The commissariat works in mysterious ways Toxic... :P

I've got a fractured thumb but I'll be there on the starting lines. Not one step back, let's get that 100%! thumbsup.gif

I'm seriously considering those knights, and if I do, that could be a vulture, 2 leman russes, 2 knights, a wyvern and a tech priest for ETL. If I could add 2 infantry squads or a third leman russ, that's a hefty 5 vows for ETL.

I am trying to gather the last of my Vostroyan Firstborn from a friend who lives about 2-3 hours away, if I can get them on time I will be trying to paint my full army during the ETL.

Roughly

70-90 infantry

5 chimeras

2 Russes

1 hellhound

1 basilisk

1 manticore

3 armoured sentinels

And 1 Shadowsword

And if it's allowed the bastion and defence line they take to battle.

Should be hell of a lot of fun and good to finally see a fully painted army.

Lord Lee.

Good to see comrades readying their armies for glory! Planning out your vows is always a good idea, for example Lee you have a lot to do - perhaps more than you can complete during the ETL? So you could pick your favourite models and focus on them :D

Hmm, looks like I'll have to collect the remnants waiting to be painted and organise them into pledges. Might start with the Vulture and work from there. Either that or the Heavy Rail Rifle Vendetta and Fusion Collider Devildog. Start heretical, stay heretical. :P

I really want to do my work for the Guard, I do have a bit over 2500 pts of new Raven Guard to paint, and if I cannot gather my forces for the guard this year, I will have to go for my RG as my ETL vows, however I'd be aiming to return next year. We'll see what the next few weeks hold.

My minimum pledge is a Master of Ordnance, two Wyverns, and a Russ, with an upper limit of the same plus up to one CCS, five Chimeras, two more Russes, and two Basilisks. My infantry are already mostly assembled/painted, so I don't think I can pledge them.

Post-Edit: Found the rules for the last ETL, so I have a pretty good idea how these work. I'll contribute what I can (budget and time allowing).

Archived