Pre ETL Fun: Who is Cypher? Build comp, Winner announced!

Dantay VI

Tough decision but I'm gonna go with Mav's :p

Nanaki's is cool, but I wasn't feeling the torso and why does cypher has a space wolf backpack?! or why the sword is somehow attached over the cape :( unless he is a counts-as SW equivalent then disregard everything I've mentioned LOL I'm picky like that :s

An honourable mention should go out to Codyrstuart, that sword sheath is genius!

Mav's is a bit too top-heavy - when it comes to portraying Cypher.

Kassill get's my vote! The Helmet really hides his face. The pose is a typical doubled-"censored.gif You over there!"-pose. The Weapons are simple and clean.
The sword is sheathed. The Backpack makes him stand out a bit and fits his art. The robe and chest show his origins.

And that is us done

Scores are

Mactire: 1 vote

Kassill: 4 votes

Nanaki: 5 votes

And the winner with 7 votes is:

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/dantay_xv/68992e2b-4dbc-4fff-aa59-c87efee26c65.png

Congratulations to Maverik

In the next day or so I will open up a new topic, for a Cypher painting competition, which will run the length of the ETL.

This will be open to everyone who has done or is planning to do a Cypher.

Thank you and well done to everyone who made a Cypher, whether before the 1st or after smile.png

Cool and thanks!

Anyway, I just got a DA shoulder pad bit come in the mail. A friend also gave me an extra Cypher sword bit... I will update once I have them all ready and updated. I'm going with black armour scheme with red DA icon, white robe colour and a hint of green highlights on armour edges.

or anyone interested I have posted a new topic,

Cypher painting competition in the Space Wolves forum.

Lets see those Cyphers :)

If only to catalog the many disguises & aid the DA's in his capture :p

Just seen the results on this, and I wasn't expecting such support so I thank you all for your votes! Gratz MaveriK it's a great looking model!

Yes I am going for a counts as space wolf equivalent, presuming he snuck on board during the hunting of the wulfen and lining him up with Dantay's fluff. I'll admit I'm not too sure on the torso either but it's a bit late to change it now.

Space wolves are my first army, and having a random Dark Angel seemed counter productive to me, so I have hacked him together with some space wolves and chaos sprues. I guess he's ended up more 13th company style but I kind of liked it.

Just seen the results on this, and I wasn't expecting such support so I thank you all for your votes! Gratz MaveriK it's a great looking model!

Yes I am going for a counts as space wolf equivalent, presuming he snuck on board during the hunting of the wulfen and lining him up with Dantay's fluff. I'll admit I'm not too sure on the torso either but it's a bit late to change it now.

Space wolves are my first army, and having a random Dark Angel seemed counter productive to me, so I have hacked him together with some space wolves and chaos sprues. I guess he's ended up more 13th company style but I kind of liked it.

It just goes to show/prove, that you my friend have heart and talent. If you're happy and like what you've created, then that is all that really matters!

Archived