Stormhawk flyer appears to be coming to BA

Gorlak

For the record I think the Stormhawk look like crap. First of all the reality of having a pilot view as that of a tank driver!?!? and its a fighter of all types!?!?! ..... I have faith we will get some things down the road to fix some of our legitimate concerns. But ya know what, even if they leave us hanging in the breeze, I'm still staying Blood Angels because the fluff and stories haven't changed and I like to spite people who do me wrong smile.png

To be fair, as long as they have sensors that can provide them with the information they need, they won't need more than that. It's actually more probable that in the future, that's what you are more likely to see.

It just depends on how good the sensors and cams are.

Disagree. That will never be better than the human view of the pilot.

Maybe we'll see a BA specific Flier with the new Codex.

A guy can dream.

Yep - He'll be called Sanguinius!

Dude, give the Sanguinor the Sanguinius statline and rules when HH releases it. That would make him slightly more usable :D

For the record I think the Stormhawk look like crap. First of all the reality of having a pilot view as that of a tank driver!?!? and its a fighter of all types!?!?! ..... I have faith we will get some things down the road to fix some of our legitimate concerns. But ya know what, even if they leave us hanging in the breeze, I'm still staying Blood Angels because the fluff and stories haven't changed and I like to spite people who do me wrong smile.png

To be fair, as long as they have sensors that can provide them with the information they need, they won't need more than that. It's actually more probable that in the future, that's what you are more likely to see.

It just depends on how good the sensors and cams are.

Disagree. That will never be better than the human view of the pilot.

I doubt that. The speed and distances of the crafts will make human view extremely difficult. And I'm not saying the human won't have a view, but it will be an artificial view, it will be more like wearing an oculus rift or another VR device.

So he can still get a 180 (actually, a 360 view) without exposure through glass.

There has to be something in the pipeline for BA. All other SM books have a Fighter and Attack craft already, we'll get something fancy soon enough.

Archived