ETL V is coming...

Can I get points for repainting models? I am updating my scheme to match the Forgeworld books artwork. They will be getting full facelift asides for the bolters.

Surely if you strip them first or give them a full prime over their existing job it'd be ok, it is a painting rather than an assembly challenge. I have 3 Jetbikes sitting in Fairy Power Spray as we speak.

Just to ask a question I'm sure you've been asked and will be asked literally thousands of times while running this event, how much base coating is too much? If I've primed something black and then drybrushed some boltgun metal over a bit of it, is that more than basecoating?

"Well now, wasn't that a great performance by The Red Butchers! But don't leave your seats just yet cultists! Now Introducing the band that's capturing all of your hearts(and souls), Zardu Layak and the Blade-Slaves, with their hit single "Crimson Apostle"!"

I will be signing up though I will have to be done with my vow before the end of July as we're going away after that.

Still I have some stuff built, primed and ready to go.

I'll take some photos of the built models closer to the time then hit the painting.

Cheers

Vogon

So to having read lay years bread can I clarify something.

My Fists are all undercoatef and layers have started to build up on the base colours. So they can't be vowed.

So I would have to invest in a new project if I wanted to compete?

That's a shame. Now, which project.

My Fists are all undercoatef and layers have started to build up on the base colours. So they can't be vowed.

why not get a small squad of iron warriors done? Seems to be a nice counter point to the fists.

why not get a small squad of iron warriors done? Seems to be a nice counter point to the fists.

Like Perturabo and Iron Circle? I like your thinking.

Archived