+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Realm of Chaos Strategium+++

I have no idea what I'm doing with this dread. I'm just kind of putting the paint where it kinda makes sense and hoping it looks good at the end.

Dragonlover

Pretty much how I paint all the time :lol:

Think Im gonna grab a Leadbelcher spray friday, that will speed up my next vow by a few days hopefully.

Finally I've finished the last of my tanks. More pictures if you follow the link in my sig. Now onto the titan!

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy256/tonymaietta/Mobile%20Uploads/1468457880859-883475893.jpg

Done. Ill get a picture up later when I re vow.

Quick question, does GW do Leadbelcher spray?

Yes, there now part of the basecoat spray paint range.  If you've never use Leadbelcer spray before, it is really great.  The paint cover the models really well & the paint dry pretty quick.

Also once again lot of really great updates.

I'm spending today getting last bits built for this Black legion force.  Then hopeful get some time tomorrow get painting done for the Black Legion, but I've also got paper work to sort out.  If I don't, then any free time tomorrow most like going to be spent building my Iron Warrior chosen as my bitz order just arrive today & just allow me get a idea.

Done. Ill get a picture up later when I re vow.

Quick question, does GW do Leadbelcher spray?

Yes, there now part of the basecoat spray paint range. If you've never use Leadbelcer spray before, it is really great. The paint cover the models really well & the paint dry pretty quick.

Sweet, Ill grab a can tomorrow and get this next vow wrapped up quickly. Just re jigging what Im vowing before I submit said vow here, trying to squeeze in a Havoc squad and a Renegade Mortar squad. Im lookin forward to using my Iron Warriors and Renegade Guard in the Cityfight campaign Im starting up (sorry Word Bearers).

I'm about 75% or so through vow 4, looking to finish up tomorrow as I'm gonna need the last month entirely for vow 5 as RL work is getting extremely difficult and I've just been informed of my impending redundancy......so Chaos needs a win this year so I can at least say something successful happened in 2016 :tu:

Dont feel like a winner, Jelly Babies and a few cans of Hobgoblin at 8am leave you feeling a bit sick :lol: ahh well it was fun shoving them down my face hole.

In actual ETL news Im getting my hands on a Devastator squad today for my Iron Warriors, the original metal squad back in first ed was the first boxset I ever got so Ill be having major nostalgic feels later.

No idea whats with the sudden love for Iron Warriors, I blame Insane Psychopath for drip feeding images over the past few years, that and Ive just read Storm of Iron again. I think its the no noncense way they do battle 'wall still standing? use a bigger gun', seriously pumped to start vow 4, only got 4 hours till GW opens so I can get leadbelcher spray then Ill post my vow 3 completion picture and re vow.

Sherbet lemons are better... But since I haven't got any (:(), Slave still wins :P

Of course, now I want to repaint the cherub familiars on my sorceror to look like little daemonic jelly babies...

Archived