Terror Assault

Balthamal

+++ Night Lords (2998pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Crusade Army List (Age of Darkness) (2998pts) ++

+ HQ (145pts) +

Legion Centurion (145pts) [Chainfist, Tartaros Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon, Teleportation Transponder, Trophies of Judgement]

[Legion Champion]

+ Troops (755pts) +

Terror Squad (260pts) [9x Executioner, 9x Volkite Charger]

····Headsman [Artificer Armour, Melta Bombs]

Terror Squad (270pts) [9x Executioner, 9x Volkite Charger]

····Headsman (25pts) [Artificer Armour, Melta Bombs, Power Weapon]

Terror Squad (225pts) [9x Executioner]

····Headsman (25pts) [Artificer Armour, Melta Bombs, Nostraman Chainglaive]

+ Elites (808pts) +

Apothecarion Detachment (65pts)

····Legion Apothecary [Artificer Armour, Nostraman Chainglaive]

Contemptor Dreadnought Talon (280pts)

····Legion Contemptor Dreadnought (280pts) [Graviton Gun, Legion Dreadnought Drop Pod, Twin-linked Lascannon]

Legion Terminator Squad (463pts) [2x Chainfist, 4x Combi-Weapon, 9x Legion Terminators, 2x Power Fist, 2x Reaper Autocannon,

····Legion Terminator Sergeant [Pair of Lightning Claws]

+ Fast Attack (175pts) +

Night Raptor Squad (175pts) [4x Night Raptor (80pts)]

····Huntmaster (25pts) [Artificer Armour, Melta Bombs, Nostraman Chainglaive]

+ Heavy Support (680pts) +

Leviathan Siege Dreadnought Talon (680pts)

····Leviathan Siege Dreadnought (345pts) [Armoured Ceramite, Cyclonic Melta Lance, Leviathan Storm Cannon, Phosphex Discharger, 2x Twin-linked Volkite Caliver]

····Leviathan Siege Dreadnought (335pts) [Armoured Ceramite, Grav-flux Bombard, Phosphex Discharger, 2x Twin-linked Volkite Caliver]

+ Lord of War (435pts) +

Konrad Curze (435pts)

Ok thinking of using this for a narrative event. It's predicated mainly on already having a good chunk of the list in hand and painted (Painting a fresh 3k will be a stretch during that time)

So hit me up with some feedback. Especially if it appears this list is too harsh for what is essentially friendly play

I like the list, it does not by any means look too harsh. You've got the kurze combo with raptors Seth star, but it's only 5 guys so it shouldn't be as hard to deal with. The terror squads should manageable since your infiltrating. The terminator squad looks good, but do you have teleportation transponders on them? I can't see them on there and you have them on your champion. The leviathans, who I would normally be scared of, are gimped by weapon choice for the 1st and the 2nd one has to get really close to the enemy.

It's fun yet scary list because you've got so much threat, I like it!

I like the list, it does not by any means look too harsh. You've got the kurze combo with raptors Seth star, but it's only 5 guys so it shouldn't be as hard to deal with. The terror squads should manageable since your infiltrating. The terminator squad looks good, but do you have teleportation transponders on them? I can't see them on there and you have them on your champion. The leviathans, who I would normally be scared of, are gimped by weapon choice for the 1st and the 2nd one has to get really close to the enemy.

It's fun yet scary list because you've got so much threat, I like it!

The Terminators do have transponders yes. Must have snipped a bit more off than intended. I love battlescribe but exporting as text is inconvenient with each individual point cost lol.

Why do you say the Melta/Storm Cannon Levi is gimped? Not that I'm arguing but I'm interested in the reasoning. Mine being that with the Levis having to footslog due to the Talon rule, I need at least 1 of them able to shoot at a decent range. Granted the storm cannon isn't as effective against armour but 6 shots at S7 all with Sunder isn't terrible. And it has the edge in range. Regardless of armoured ceramite being everywhere 3 S9 AP1 shots aren't to be taken lightly with the Melta Lance

Archived