GW FAQ - Dreadnoughts P11, BA P19

Charlo

Murderfang: "let's give SW a better version of a BA specific thing"

Sorry, I'm very jealous/envious of SWs recent love.... I'll stop lol

But yeah, obviously he was meant to be included, but I could see someone arguing RAW doesn't mention him. Would be a very crummy thing to do, but people be crazy...

"Hey folks,

Last week, as part of our ongoing FAQ draft process, we published a new optional rule for Dreadnoughts of the Blood Angels, Space Wolves and Grey Knights Chapters.

So many of you got in touch saying that you'd certainly be using the new rule that we've decided to make it an official Errata.

The rest of the finalised FAQs and Errata will be on the way once we have your feedback on all the drafts, but we wanted to get this to you so you could all have fun smashing stuff with your Dreadnoughts while you waited.

Once again, thanks for all your help making the game of Warhammer 40,000 even better.

Try this link (to the Facebook page).

From Facebook.

I know I'll be bringing some SW Dreads as allies soon.

Champions of Fenris Force Org to bring Bjorn and two shield & Axe Buddies all in pods.

2 Librarian

1 Furioso

1 Cassor

1 Bjorn

2 Ven Dreads

That would be all 7 of my pods.

Champions of Fenris Force Org to bring Bjorn and two shield & Axe Buddies all in pods.

2 Librarian

1 Furioso

1 Cassor

1 Bjorn

2 Ven Dreads

Are the SW dreads better or bring something extra to the table? Or is it just that we can only do one ftsf with all dreads since Cassor is the only troop option?

I also will need many more dreads! Kinda wish our start collecting box was gonna have a dread now... Especially since I just picked up a Baal

2 Librarian

1 Furioso

1 Cassor

1 Bjorn

2 Ven Dreads

Are the SW dreads better or bring something extra to the table? Or is it just that we can only do one ftsf with all dreads since Cassor is the only troop option?

I also will need many more dreads! Kinda wish our start collecting box was gonna have a dread now... Especially since I just picked up a Baal

It's probably because they're just really cool.

2 Librarian

1 Furioso

1 Cassor

1 Bjorn

2 Ven Dreads

1) I am an absolute Dread Head

2) I also forgot that I'll be bringing a Leviathan and Deredeo [i'll nee to buy a Luscius pod...]

3) As for Wolf Dreads.... WELL

The Venerable ones are just that, Venerable - which is an amazing rule. Force your opponent to re-roll an explode? Amazing. Plus they can sacrifice ranged combat to bring a shield and Axe. The shield gives them a 3++ from the front and the Axe is just like a normal Dread Combat weapon, but combined with the shield for +1A. Oh they are also WS/BS5.

They can also Bring Murderfang. Hes a DC Dread on Steroids as he has a stupid number of attacks and ignores shaken/ stunned plus gets IWND.

Finally there is Bjorn the Fellhanded, a HQ Dread and the oldest living anything in the Imperium, he fought alongside Russ in the Heresy!

He's WS/BS6, has a 5++, gives any army he is in +1 to Sieze and also has the Venerable rule. He can have either an Assault Cannon, Plasma Cannon, TL-Lascannon or Hellfrost Cannon. Plus with the FAQ he is 6A base. His weapon is S10 AP2 Master-Crafted and Shred. He's hefty at 220 points but super awesome.

In case you don't know too.... Hellfrost cannon is either a S6 AP3 Blast or a S8 AP1 single shot, both at 24" with the Hellfrost rule. Every wound against a model causes a Strength test. If they fail (roll over thier S or a 6) then they are removed from play.

Archived