GW FAQ - Dreadnoughts P11, BA P19

Charlo

Honestly, you know what would work THE BEST?

Age of Sigmar's ruleset for monsters and war machines.

Have a set amount of wounds and how many you have depends on how your movement or shooting is affected.

Maybe when you are down to 50% vehicle wounds, further wounds will have a chance to immobilise or stun for a turn.

A Rhino and land raiders resilience and reliability Coukd be represented by them always being able to move no matter the wounds they had etc.

The rules both forge an excellent narrative and interesting game play.

It does ruin the "forging the narrative" a little, if vehicles cannot be weapon destroyed/immobilised anymore.

GW is already ruining "forging the narrative". A monstrous creature cannot have its arm chopped off and then proceed to beat the perpetrator with it. msn-wink.gif

@Charlo: That does sound interesting.

Posted · Hidden by Jolemai, June 23, 2016 - Didn't comply, post nuked
Hidden by Jolemai, June 23, 2016 - Didn't comply, post nuked

As a reminder, here is THE FAQ/Errata wishlist :

Note that the following is unofficial and of Frater Antodeniel's own making - Jolemai

Antodeniel - Added the "Un-offical". But remember, Jolemai, that this work is partly a team work....it isn't only my "own" making^^. biggrin.png

gallery_86314_12176_612031.png

gallery_86314_12176_406363.png

Note that the following is unofficial and of Frater Antodeniel's own making - Jolemai

http://i.imgur.com/erna0cw.png

http://i.imgur.com/PtlAGm3.png

You need to stamp this with your name like you do your other stuff, change it from "official" to "unofficial" and alter the lead text. Right now it violates GW's IP quite seriously and as such, it violates the rules of the B&C.

Thanks.

Dark Angels FAQ just dropped. Some interesting albeit silly questions were asked.

Was half hoping that someone would have asked about the Adeptus Astartes power deck just to simply stop the arguments over its use outside of C:SM, but I guess the deck was released after the FAQ question thread.

Found anything transferable to us yet? I can't see anything of note...

Dark Angels FAQ just dropped. Some interesting albeit silly questions were asked.

Was half hoping that someone would have asked about the Adeptus Astartes power deck just to simply stop the arguments over its use outside of C:SM, but I guess the deck was released after the FAQ question thread.

You talking about the Psychic Power deck? ...I don't have them in front of me but I'm entirely sure on the first card it says which disciplines (of the new powers) that Blood Angels can use.

I think the Deck comes with a card that says who can use it - if not the WD certainly had a chart.

Nah - nothing for us in there.

Oh wow. How can people dispute what is written on the cards?!

Because they are people, and people suck. That's why Horus and them wanted everything to burn. "What do you mean I can't use that power? It's on my card!"

"No! It doesn't matter! It's for only them!"

*begins heresy to kill all humans for their dumb behavior*

http://i.imgur.com/erna0cw.png

http://i.imgur.com/PtlAGm3.png

You need to stamp this with your name like you do your other stuff, change it from "official" to "unofficial" and alter the lead text. Right now it violates GW's IP quite seriously and as such, it violates the rules of the B&C.

Thanks.

Change Done. But if it isn't enough, you are free to erase it. I personally don't really care, if you judge that it violates the B&C rules, you are free to erase the problematic post. biggrin.png

The Quick reference sheet that comes with the Adeptus Astartes psychic powers deck literally has a "Quick References" card that lists all the psychic powers available to each codex. How can people argue it? We get everything except Telekinesis and Telepathy, Codex: Space Marines get all Disciplines, Dark Angels get all but Biomancy, Deathwatch gets all, Grey Knights get all but Biomancy Demonology (Malefic) and Space wolves get all but Telepathy and Pyromancy.

Oh wow. How can people dispute what is written on the cards?!

You'd be surprised, but a lot of people don't actually read the rules, just skim them.

There are players all over the world, from a variety of backgrounds and languages - and more often than not rules "issues" are largely a problem of poor reading and understanding than anything else. Some of the questions clarified in the FAQ seem to back up that idea too

Sorry, that 'read' should have been italicised - by it, I mean read, digested and understood.

Undoubtedly, language is also an issue, but there are plenty of native english speakers that also give the impression that they haven't given the rules a thorough read...

Its like, someone actually asked if Cypher could be included in Dark Angels...blink.png blink.png

But the reply was ambiguous. No, but if you want to have an army of Fallen and have them represented in the DA codex, clear it with your opponent first.

I was just like "?????????"

Blood of the Emperor!
13482990_1636192513368048_18036350601369

Archived