GW FAQ - Dreadnoughts P11, BA P19

Charlo

It's a narrative driven option - purely for fun tongue.png

Remember GW like to enforce the "here are the rules, but really do what you want and have fun" mindset as it's a net gain in sales for them.

I'm completely okay with it, but in his Data sheet, the Dark Angels can gain an extra Victory points up to 3 per the "At Any Cost" Special Rule if his final wound is removed and he is within 6" of the Dark Angels. It also says that He can take 3 units of Chosen as a formation. So Chaos space marines without being apart of the Worship of the Pantheon, so no dark glory artifacts. Hell, he gives his own formation ATSKNF for Pete's Sake!

Edit: It even says in the Data Slate he may not be included in an army that includes any models from codex: Dark Angels.

Remember GW like to enforce the "here are the rules, but really do what you want and have fun" mindset as it's a net gain in sales for them.

I'm completely okay with it, but in his Data sheet, the Dark Angels can gain an extra Victory points up to 3 per the "At Any Cost" Special Rule if his final wound is removed and he is within 6" of the Dark Angels. It also says that He can take 3 units of Chosen as a formation. So Chaos space marines without being apart of the Worship of the Pantheon, so no dark glory artifacts. Hell, he gives his own formation ATSKNF for Pete's Sake!

Edit: It even says in the Data Slate he may not be included in an army that includes any models from codex: Dark Angels.

Don't Dark Angels have Veterans of the Long War instead of ATSKNF?

Now I can't actually tell if you're joking or not. Dark Angels have ATSKNF like all Imperial Space Marine Factions...

Now I can't actually tell if you're joking or not. Dark Angels have ATSKNF like all Imperial Space Marine Factions...

I'm just like the Dark Angels. You will never know.

13497857_1639516103035689_39104615383806

The Blood Angels get their Start Collecting set this week, and like all the others, it's a great deal.

The Terminator Captain is a great character model, while the Blood Angels Tactical Squad is one of the most customisable kits we make.

Topping it all off is a Baal Predator, signature tank of the Chapter and their successors. All you need to decide now is: Assault Cannons or Flamers?

Pre-order the new set here: https://www.games-workshop.com/Start-Collecting-Blood-Angel…

PS: If you're already a Blood Angels gamer, check out the page tomorrow, when we'll have their new draft FAQ up for feedback. We'd love to get your thoughts.

!!! !!! !!!

Pretty much the only thing relevant is scouts now that they made dreads up to snuff. Can't really see too much else without a new codex/model availability revamp (squadrons!).

Maybe allow the stormhawk/stormtalon and maybe one or two C:SM formations available if we are getting all wishlisty.

One thing I do want to see is any and all feedback posted on Facebook from numerous Frater on here. Feel free to discuss it here first if you don't want to appear silly (we're all friends here after all and there are no silly questions). There may well be questions we've thought of and not added to the FAQ (such as Corbulo affect the opponent's Seize roll), so we'll need to bring them up too.

Oh, and I'd rather not have to switch to my Mod helmet so if it's not what we want then please be civil about it.

Oh, and I'd rather not have to switch to my Mod helmet so if it's not what we want then please be civil about it.

I can hear the high pitch of a Melta heating up already! ohmy.png

But yes - perhaps we have just ONE of us ask questions after we compile it here, on behalf of the forum?

As for the formation I'm starting to think Relentless for the Tacs - which suits me fine. Getting to drop the Firestorm squad and getting two full salvos and a charge is a dream come true ;)

One thing I do want to see is any and all feedback posted on Facebook from numerous Frater on here. Feel free to discuss it here first if you don't want to appear silly (we're all friends here after all and there are no silly questions). There may well be questions we've thought of and not added to the FAQ (such as Corbulo affect the opponent's Seize roll), so we'll need to bring them up too.

Yeah, definitely the corbs thing.

Well I have a counter-argument - the most swift reaction comes with the amount of questions, not with their quality - sad but truth.

So the only thing we can really prepare to filter some irrelevant (or obvious) questions.

But there is no need in one-unified position asked by the chosen one.

I assume that many of us have their own metagames with their own rule-set. So let it be a 100 questions about the one same thing, than One respond with 100 questions.

Relentless tactical squads you say? Multi-meltas and Grav guns for all. Maybe a splashed in heavy Bolter or two.

I know we have it cleared up here, but just for the sake of all the things, someone ask about confirmation on the libby dread and his weapons attacks.

Angels of death have already stated we can't get any of the cool formations so I'm not worried about that. I do want to know if per the space marine codex page 4 question 1 if blood Angels are considered to have chapter tactics and thus be allowed to take the imperial space marine. (I know i continually harp on the fact that he was available for sale on the website)

Confirmation; Is Cassor considered C:BA in the dreadnought Erratta?

Can Corbulo's re-roll effect a modified re-roll? I.e. Re-roll a successful rolls, caused by an opponent's ability, re-rolls incurred by a special rule such as shred, etc.

I'm not worried about scouts anymore, that can just come with time.

Confirmation on how many psychic powers Mephiston gains as the question is asked more than I ever thought it would be, and still pops up in games. I.e. Does he gain psychic focus?

Common sense tells us we will only be able to equip one relic per character per previous FAQs.

Have I left out any of the things we talk about out on here?

Relentless tactical squads you say? Multi-meltas and Grav guns for all. Maybe a splashed in heavy Bolter or two.

I know we have it cleared up here, but just for the sake of all the things, someone ask about confirmation on the libby dread and his weapons attacks.

Angels of death have already stated we can't get any of the cool formations so I'm not worried about that. I do want to know if per the space marine codex page 4 question 1 if blood Angels are considered to have chapter tactics and thus be allowed to take the imperial space marine. (I know i continually harp on the fact that he was available for sale on the website)

Confirmation; Is Cassor considered C:BA in the dreadnought Erratta?

Can Corbulo's re-roll effect a modified re-roll? I.e. Re-roll a successful rolls, caused by an opponent's ability, re-rolls incurred by a special rule such as shred, etc.

I'm not worried about scouts anymore, that can just come with time.

Confirmation on how many psychic powers Mephiston gains as the question is asked more than I ever thought it would be, and still pops up in games. I.e. Does he gain psychic focus?

Common sense tells us we will only be able to equip one relic per character per previous FAQs.

Have I left out any of the things we talk about out on here?

Librarian Dreadnought will come up. Frag cannon Wall of Death may well be repeated. Cassor we've been told "might" be there but equally, it might be in the Shield of Baal stuff - assuming that gets its own FAQ.

What about point difference between things like VV power weapons and I think our Th/Ss termies are more expensive too right?

Unless they are very generous, I doubt it.

But could we worth an ask! Heroic Intervention rule too.

Archived