GW FAQ - Dreadnoughts P11, BA P19

Charlo

Quite funny to think that this FAQ is either going to drown the entire BA community in Sanguinius' ever giving golden glory...

OR make us all needed to be inducted into the Death Company.

My body is ready. Come at me, GW :lol:

Quite funny to think that this FAQ is either going to drown the entire BA community in Sanguinius' ever giving golden glory...

The 2nd is more likely. But hey, any benefit is a win we weren't expecting a couple of months back.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Im bracing myself for the biggest "meh" in my gaming history. .....

but holding out for a Gladius. 

praying for a Gladius.......

Im bracing myself for the biggest "meh" in my gaming history. .....

I really don't think we'll get a Gladius...

Unless GW sort of went "okay well.. Their book isn't due for a year or so, let's be nice... And Also shift a few more vanilla dexes."

Haha you speak the truth brother!

The chances of us getting a 'Gladius' through a FAQ are near-zero, I'd say. That's much more likely to be in a campaign book like they did for Tau, Space Wolves and Chaos Daemons. I expect GK and Tzeentch Daemons in that campaign with Daemon Magnus later this year, so perhaps they're revisiting the Shield of Baal campaign somewhere next year?

That could Tyranids and Blood Angels their detachments and a new unit or two (BA flyer and Nid plastic gargantuan creature if I were to care a wager).

I think that the lenght of the BA:FAQ may inform us about an incoming BA Codex.

Detachment, Formations, and new units (New can also be Land Speeder Storm...etc) are to be part of the Codex.

In this end, i await one simple hint at the end of the last BA FAQ page : "Blood Angels players may prepare themselves for an Happy Sanguinius(Christmas) Time"

We shall be drowned in his glory, or his tears...

Maybe they are still working some things out on ours? I mean if it was already finished why not post it? Maybe since they are drafts still, they are working on them right up until they are posted?

They are trying to figure out the crazy wording on our official " house rule" that gives us better scouts and stuff....

Lol what if our faq is one giant house rule haha

Maybe they are still working some things out on ours? I mean if it was already finished why not post it? Maybe since they are drafts still, they are working on them right up until they are posted?

They are trying to figure out the crazy wording on our official " house rule" that gives us better scouts and stuff....

If GW staff followed the Fluff, the Blood Angels scouts could possibly wear Power Armour....

Since the Blood Angels are the only Astartes to not experiencing the Gene Process Steps by Steps but within One single year long process within the Sarcophagi. (Yet, some can reasonably claim that even if the Blood Angels initiate do not experience the Gene-Seed process the same way others Astartes do, they must however deal with the mastery of their new Enhanced body and the twin-curse.)

If GW staff followed the Fluff, the Blood Angels scouts could possibly wear Power Armour....

Since the Blood Angels are the only Astartes to not experiencing the Gene Process Steps by Steps but within One single year long process within the Sarcophagi. (Yet, some can reasonably claim that even if the Blood Angels initiate do not experience the Gene-Seed process the same way others Astartes do, they must however deal with the mastery of their new Enhanced body and the twin-curse.)

They are still a codex chapter and do not get the black carapace until after.

Archived