Eaters of Worlds: My preheresy World Eaters

Descho

Hello,

a friend of mine asked if i want to play some 40k, and since I have some miniatures and am a huge fan of the heresy, I started a World Eaters Army. The first goal is a small Kill Team to relearn the rules. This thread is for my motivation, I hope to expand the army to a small 30k force one day.

I have a huge pile of bits, mostly stripped miniatures over 10 years old. I will go the cheap route and kitbash the marines, going for a salvaged look.

Oh, and these are my first painted marines since 10 years, so don't expect some outstanding figures. My aim is tabletop level, so the models look good in the table.

DSCI0046

DSCI0043

Some little progress today:

A librarian and count as Khârn (still in progress)

DSCI0051

3 marines with chainaxes, one with flamer and an apothecary with power axe

DSCI0048

I will do loyal World Eaters, with the character from the HH6 book. So thats why I am painting a World Eater librarian. The Khârn count as can double as a normal praetor if need be.

• 4 months later...

I haven't updated this thread like I wanted to, hope this changes now.

I've build some minis for gaming use, but haven't painted anything. But in the meantime I build me my own table. An own table was a long time a goal of me but now I have one. It was ready before my birthday so the first use was a 2vs2 game to celebrate. Then I got lucky and bought 7 used amera ruins for 30€, so the first terrain is also finished. The table is 1,80m x 1,20m and foldable. I still have to paint the frame black.

table with terrain

Archived