+ + + STAND FAST BROTHERS! + + +

Mard, Epic has been included in the past event along with Battlefleet Gothic. The rules have been written with 40k in mind. When it is started, look over the rules and see if they could apply to Epic with minimal bending of the rules. (After looking over your photo, I am sure we can figure out a way to allow you to enter with an Epic or Battlefleet Gothic force)

I should hopefully be able to participate, but not untill after next week, as I am participating in a tournament on the 22nd and 23rd. More on that in another thread to come. After the tournament, I might start work on my cerastus knight, who will be primarily caliban green, if he can be part of the challenge. If not, it'll probably be whatever I can come up with, that is assembled and primed or easy to get to that state for pictures before and after.

Whatever is going to be the case, nice work, Belial!

//Sneaky

//Sneaky

I am not running this one. I am helping Darkn3ssF4lls to get this one up and running with the support of the Inner Circle. I'll be running the Legends writing event at the end of the month.

//Sneaky

I am not running this one. I am helping Darkn3ssF4lls to get this one up and running with the support of the Inner Circle. I'll be running the Legends writing event at the end of the month.

Díd you say writing event??

Is there a theme to it yet??

//Sneaky

Secrets :)

HEHE Jbaeza94 :) *Troll Face*

Yes the Legends of the Angels Event is scheduled to start at the end of October and run through to the beginning of February. This is a story writing event that will be linked with the Liber Astartes Forum to write a creative story piece. So be prepared to write about an character, squad or kill team and the glories in battle. 

Archived