Malchy's WIP thread : Kohuru head hunter squad (up 12/10)

malcharion

Thanks a lot to all of you :wink:

@WIicced : I've took my time to unbend it... It's mainly the angle I think but maybe the tip of the blade need another unbending session.. :ermm:  

@LordVelype : Oh god no, I hate this santa like sleigh :/. Old school Logan for the Win !

Here is some more work on Leman :

819370IMG20171225164627.jpg

15934820171225163637.jpg

27276620171225163651.jpg

74826520171225163723.jpg

Malchy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there ! Here is Russ once finished ! Finally done with this beast, and I'm pretty happy on how it turn out !

Hope you'll like it ! :)

7NYxQ.jpeg

A4mk3.jpeg

5P5Ob.jpeg

r85ZD.jpeg

More picture on the blog here :

http://armeedeschauves.blogspot.fr/2018/01/hh-character-serie-le-roi-des-loups-vi.html?m=1

Malchy

Thanks a lot guys !

After russ I wanted to start something that was waiting for a while now..

I wanted to make a sauvage XIX legion praetor exiled by Corax (in the like of Narat Kirin or Arkhas Fall) in order to creat a bridge between my 30k Raven guard and my Carcharodons. I'd made up the model a long time ago but it's only after I'm done painting Russ that I see where I want to go with this Badass. Anyway here is where it stand for now :

9WJ8j.jpeg

GgQ3D.jpeg

eLP3K.jpeg

XyO1b.jpeg

woEbZ.jpeg

Still a lot of work but this is gonna be fast next to the time Russ take me ^^

Let me know what you think of it folks ;)

Malchy

Haha ! Thanks mates ! Really happy that my Russ get to the FW facebook page :)

Here is more work on the praetor along with a little old school scout squad fastely done for my Carcharodons :

5PD42.jpeg

17oXN.jpeg

KvxDy.jpeg

Qol94.jpeg

And the scouts :

NPxa1.jpg

Leave you there folks ;)

Malchy

Thanks to all of you for your replies :)

@Augustus: For the feathers I see what you mean but since I really like the colors of those I have try to think of some other way to make theme look less out of place. First I've make a little reminder of the color with the shoulder badge, then I have work the base in order to add some of that orange. Hope you'll like it better once you see it finished ;)

@Hungry nostraman lizard: Haha thank ! I've always prefer those old schools budys to the plastic ones, go figure..

@Brother Lunkhead : Thanks a lot :)

@Pearson73 : Cheers dude !

@Fire golem : thank you ! Hope it will live up to that now it's finished

And here it is :

Commander Rangaru of the Razor Falls clan, former XIXth legion Praetor. Exiled by Corax after the battle of the Gate 42, curent statu unknown.

(Thanks to Robbie MacNiven who give me the name for that Carcharodons ancestor ;) )

y1OJb.jpeg

Ymvxo.jpeg

JX8G0.jpeg

pbQLZ.jpeg

Kv8e1.jpeg

Thanks again to all of you who follow my little work and took the time to comment, there is nothing better for motivation and progress :)

Malchy

Fantastic! Everything in this thread is fantastic. My favourite models have to be the Archon and the Praetor.

The feathers look much better now that they have been darkened and there's a bit more red on other parts of the model to balance things out a bit. :tu:

Archived