MoM and the Names of His sons

The Red Thirst

• 3 weeks later...

Still miffed that I didn't read MoM before AD-B stopped replying to threads on the subject.

Personally, the simple fact of what a Primarch is runs against them simply being weapons in my opinion. Even if the likes of Guilliman and Horus were meant to be mere tools of conquest, they grew far beyond such status.

Maybe it's foolish to adhere to something the most distant of the Primarchs said, but I like the Khan's "neither a simpleton or a monster" take.

Still miffed that I didn't read MoM before AD-B stopped replying to threads on the subject.

Personally, the simple fact of what a Primarch is runs against them simply being weapons in my opinion. Even if the likes of Guilliman and Horus were meant to be mere tools of conquest, they grew far beyond such status.

Maybe it's foolish to adhere to something the most distant of the Primarchs said, but I like the Khan's "neither a simpleton or a monster" take.

'Maybe it's foolish to adhere to something the most distant of the Primarchs said, but I like the Khan's "neither a simpleton or a monster" take'

- he become a voice of freedom, a leaf on a wind, fresh northern wind to gush over sunny old earth. He is the best example that most of the Primarchs become much more than they intended for, cause as the Emperor said 'Climb Ra' 

I'm still here, I'm just crazy-busy. Busier than I've ever been professionally, hobby-ishly, and personally, so my forum time is limited. The debates about the naming thing are interesting, but the answers are there in plain sight, and I don't feel like there's a lot I really need to say, if you get me. 

There's also the fact that in a lot of licensed fiction, these are the kinds of debates an author prays for - especially in a subject like this - so I'm reluctant to say too much. 

I'm still here, I'm just crazy-busy. Busier than I've ever been professionally, hobby-ishly, and personally, so my forum time is limited. The debates about the naming thing are interesting, but the answers are there in plain sight, and I don't feel like there's a lot I really need to say, if you get me.

There's also the fact that in a lot of licensed fiction, these are the kinds of debates an author prays for - especially in a subject like this - so I'm reluctant to say too much.

WE know that 'Black Crusade' is monumentally rolling forwards for it's end, but we appreciate your time with us forumites anyway A D-B laugh.png

Archived