The Emperor's Blades - Strike Force "Wrath of Siegmund"

Deafbok

Greetings, brothers.

This thread will, I hope, be the record of my progress towards completing every model in my collection.

I've been collecting since 2005, and now have upwards of 3000 points worth of marines - every one scrimped and saved for on my allowance during my teens, gifted to me by friends and family, and finally added to on my salary in part-time student jobs. It's been a labour of love just collecting and assembling these models - and now it's time to do them justice.

Originally, many of them were painted in a full camo scheme, but 21 year old me turned out to be a better storyteller and painter with more appreciation for details and iconography than 15 year old me, so a full bath in Dettol left them primed for repainting.

Following a long break after life caught up with me sometime in 5th edition, I got back into the game through a tournament held at a local store - and of course, WYSIWYG and painting scores applied.

This, then, prompted The Vow:

IN THE NAME OF ROGAL DORN, PRIMOGENITOR, NO BLADE SHALL TAKE THE FIELD WITHOUT BEING FULLY PAINTED.

The first target, then, is to have a full 1850 point battle company painted. I'll post that list shortly.

Mobile functionality is proving... Problematic.

The Techmarines advise tethering the mobile device to the primary cogitator bank for upload.

Profiles for Chaplain Odŕ, Tactical Squad Alwin, Devastator Squad Lothar and an as yet unidentified Sternguard Veteran Squad will be made available should efforts prove successful

No luck at present. I'll snap a bunch of photos to upload when I have access to a proper ADSL connection later (My wife and I are renting, don't have internet access other than our mobiles, and cellphone signal sucks where we live...)

Archived