Gathering Storm

G_R_H

Only saw one from Gathering Storm (including Celestine).

Rest is from Traitor's Hate or the other one (Angels Blade?), Deviantart and the cover of PoD.

i saw one of guilliman sitting on his throne looking like someone just told him it's monday

and also one of guilliman and magnus doing the primarch lambada.

Only saw one from Gathering Storm (including Celestine).

Rest is from Traitor's Hate or the other one (Angels Blade?), Deviantart and the cover of PoD.

i saw one of guilliman sitting on his throne looking like someone just told him it's monday

and also one of guilliman and magnus doing the primarch lambada.

Monday and lambada - precious points ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Neat. These artefacts are the ones that Inquisitor Horst raced Abandon to find (and failed) in the run up to the Gothic War, isn't it? The invasion (and extermination) of Orn's World, all that?

They're the control/activation mechanisms for Blackstone Fortresses, sort of.

Aye, it is cool to see them go back to that old lore and incorporating it into the current events. Abaddon handed the Hand to Mortarion, so I assume that the Yvraine plotline will be heralding the tabletop release of the Death Guard in the very near future.

Say what you want about Gav, but he is one of few authors I know, who shares that much with the community.

Excited to see where this will lead us to. :)

This is awesome! I've just started playing Battlefleet Gothic: Armada on the PC and am currently in posession of the Hand of Darkness, so so cool to see something like this tied to current day events of WH40K! Until playing the game I'd never even heard of those artefacts and now here's a brand new audio series following the events of Big Blue's awakening which focuses on them!

Yeah that was very interesting, and nice to understand more about the origins of BFG too!

Has anyone listened to the audios?

In general disappointing stuff right in tone with the disappointing Gathering Storm lore

I bought it from the Black Library website. First part I listened to yesterday and it had my attention, but unfortunately the file for the second part they released today appears to be truncated; it clocked in at just under five minutes when it was supposed to be ~23 minutes and it quite clearly cut off mid-sentence. Hopefully it gets fixed when I come back from my lunch so I can give it a listen.

Has anyone tried to buy this package through itunes?

Got an error - you?

I tried buying the package from the BL Ipad App but the package deal doesn't exist which sucks. But I did pick up parts 1 and 2 and listened in.

Very interesting character that resides in the Warp. She reminds me of an Ex I had.... she'd always bait me with something she already knows the answer to. Then if I didn't do what she asked, she'd just threaten to summon someone to wail on me. Good times.

How are their voices? Did they get good voices for Greyfax and Yvraine?

Also, on an unrelated topic: HeritorA, why do you not have an avatar for your profile? You post so often, I thought by now you would find something for others to identify you by.

Actually I think the entire audio work is top notch. Every thing adds ambience to the story. The actors are great and I actually like Grayfax a lot. I found her voice acting a little over the top at first but it really grew on me as Greyfax truly is hardcore. ;)

I listened to part three today. It's a nice little story but it's ha d to believe there is only 3 more parts. It just feels like there's a lot to tell.

Posted · Hidden by Prot, April 20, 2017 - No reason given
Hidden by Prot, April 20, 2017 - No reason given

I don't think that we will ever see an avatar from Heri.

He's the omnipresent, anonymous pain in the ***. :P

Giving himself a face would give us something to grip upon.

He was and will ever be the faceless nagger, hidden in the masses, lurking for the next opportunity to strike and vanish again.

He is . . . the DETRACTOR! *imagine him standing on a rooftop of a skyscraper, his cape waving in the wind, his face shapeless*

For those interested Gav has posted more insight to this post Gathering Storm Audio release in the form of an Interview with BL's audio producer Matt, some info on the cast and a link back to an interview he posted the other week with Penelope Rawlins who plays the leading mistress of destruction, Yvraine!

I've been chomping at the bit all week for these audios, come payday all 6 shall be mine! rolleyesclean.gif

I don't think that we will ever see an avatar from Heri.

He's the omnipresent, anonymous pain in the ***. tongue.png

Giving himself a face would give us something to grip upon.

He was and will ever be the faceless nagger, hidden in the masses, lurking for the next opportunity to strike and vanish again.

He is . . . the DETRACTOR! *imagine him standing on a rooftop of a skyscraper, his cape waving in the wind, his face shapeless*

Really? So you think that I always wrong in your humble opinion? msn-wink.gif

I never said that. ^^

I said that you're grumpy and willing to criticize. More so than others. ;) imho of course

You know that I sometimes do agree with you. :P

I never said that. ^^

I said that you're grumpy and willing to criticize. More so than others. msn-wink.gif imho of course

You know that I sometimes do agree with you. tongue.png

I'm indeed grumpy and willing to criticize. Cause I want to read good stuff - life is too short to spend time on stuff like 'Deathfire' and 'Vulkan Lives' msn-wink.gif

Archived