Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Wow, seven years is dedication. I struggle with concentrating for seven weeks on a squad and am in awe of your work.

I'm sure there is plenty to do but it really feels like it is coming together now.

  • 4 weeks later...

I've decided to assemble this Titan to see where I am regarding painting.

I've already run into problems with the greaves as I painted over the penciled assembly remarks. Ha!

The images below show the gold clad statuary which I may or not use in the final construction.

Either way I'll make the removable as a option during display.
 

IMG_0947med.jpg

IMG_0948med.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.