Ahriman in the Fracture of Biel-Tan? SPOILER

jbizzl3y

Do we know whether all of the resurrected Rubricae are destroyed/killed?

If anyone can save at least a few of them, it would be Ahriman

The opposite would probably be true, character-wise - it's the one thing he would never be allowed to do by the god that toys with his entire life. His life goal is to undo it, which is something Tzeentch will never let him do. That's why it's so tragic for him that after an eternity seeking the eldar's knowledge, they display - right in front of him - that they possess the lore he needs. The lore he's never been able to get, and never will. 

I do not think that what Eldars did with warping then  was part of the Tzeentch plan. Tzeentch simply did not knew about the Ynnead powers.  Because Ynnead resurrection was unexpected for Chaos Gods etc.

In all else Tzeentch indeed has one big cosmic laugh on Ahriman. 

Tzeentch, Cegorach, the Deceiver.

All in it for the laughter of thirsting gods.

I've never wanted a main character to win as badly as I did through Rob Sanders' Archaon duology.

Really? In First one indeed I was rooting for Archy. But the second book was horrible. The story, level of prose and interactions can't be even compared with the first book. At some point it was like 'Is this book really written by Sanders?'

'All in it for the laughter of thirsting gods' - yeap, but nobody can't beat Tzeentch humor whistling.gif

Archived