1st Legion, XII Chapter, II Coy.

Rob_Loken

Praetor Batariel, XII Chapter.  Legion I, Dark Angels

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae63/Astartes_Loken/Dark%20Angels/2BCDD7DC-5CE5-4524-A259-3BC10092F0B1_zpst3zpbmif.jpg

Praetor Batariel and XII Chapter were tasked by the primarch to shadow a Sons of Horus fleet that was sent far to the galactic north. The two forces would meet in an engagement on the Forge World of Enoch IV. Praetor Batariel would fall fighting a Reaver Attack squad in vicious hand to hand fighting, his mastery of the blade no match for the overwhelming brutality of the Cthonians.

Hi all, this is just a little log showcasing some of the small Dark Angel force I'll be assembling between my Word Bearers and Sons of Horus armies.
In my mind for this force will be,
Praetor Batariel

Librarian Consul

Primus medicae

1x Terminator Command Squad

1x Terminator Squad

2x 10man Veteran Squad

2x Rhino

1x Landraider

1x Contemptor

The XII Chapter had been consigned to history by the Lion, a relic of the Legions formative years on Terra, the Chapters stubborn heirarchy found it difficult to adapt to the new ways of the Dark Angels and instead clung to the ways of war handed down from the Emperor himself. Thus it was, that Johnson, seeing no further use for the XII, sent them to shadow the damned legionaires of the Sons of Horus. Either they would bring back useful intelligence or they would die to a man. Records show that it would be the latter, the XII was destroyed to a man by a Sons of Horus force that was itself, marked for destruction by it's Primarch.

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae63/Astartes_Loken/Dark%20Angels/E11890A0-522E-44CE-9BCC-7939ABB60502_zpscydjumda.jpg

Archived