BotL - Monthly fluff challenge

Kelborn

What title does his son refer to him? Is he more casual in private?

~~~

[Here's a first draft of the invite.]

An Open Invitation to Hobby Writers

To anyone who wants to practice writing, to work on something new, or to potentially add to a canon, the Brotherhood of the Lost invites all writers to the Monthly Fluff Challenge! Every month, we vote and select a Legion from this alternate Heresy project to develop and write about. If you've ever heard about the Brotherhood of the Lost but was intimidated by its huge size, this is an easy way to introduce oneself to this growing universe. We have several writers who are willing to guide, advise, and ease you into the lore. 

As to what the requirements for your contribution, it is only that it connects to the Legion of the Month. Want to write a short story involving the Legion's Primarch? Absolutely. Want to practice writing in the style of a FW rulebook? Go right ahead. Want to create your own character within the Legion? You're more than welcome to.

Just look for the thread titled, "BotL - Monthly Fluff Challenge" to get started. 

[How does it look?]

That is a nice advertisement. And I am also keen to know what the other fraters think. Personally I think they try to ignore us^^ except for a few.

And I am for the Eagle Warriors. They are the arch traitors but with ao108 most of the time absent I habe the personal feeling that we need to work them out.

"My lord."

Niklaas turned his attention away from the city. Gone was the ash his Legion had created when they had attacked, replaced by the roar of construction as the newly-named Fire Keepers raised battlements. The people of Vuul may have rejected the Emperor's hand upon first contact, but Niklaas would not continue punishing them after they had sworn their oaths to the Imperium.

The wind bellowed from the hive's peak, but it was nothing more than a gentle breeze to a Primarch. His son did not even need to shout due to Niklaas' enhanced hearing. "A ship has arrived in-system. It is the Árma, Alexandros' chariot." 

Niklaas quirked a black eyebrow. "I thought Alexandros placed his flag aboard the Elpis?"

[invite sent.]

Edited by simison