BotL - Monthly fluff challenge

Kelborn

It's been 24 hours, and the 'more focus' vote carries. From now on, one cannot propose the 'Imperial Army' or the 'Mechanicum', but it has to be a specific sub-faction, either a formation such as the Heredes or a Forge World. Something of equivalent size and character to a Legion.

As such, we have one vote for the Heredes, which I will count because I don't believe they received a single entry in the Imperial Army month. 

I'll do Zivich, Toho or Blinstrubas, not sure which yet.

My concern here is that if we focus on a single one out of all Houses, Legios etc. we'll never get anything on most of them. For the same reason I suggest Heredes come under a banner of elite mortal armies, as the Tricendian Auxilia and Daughters are in dire need of attention too.

Well as far as I know the only Mechanicus faction we have are the Abyssii. That's another thing...when we're not doing legions I think the challenge should focus on AU unique factions before established organizations like the Imperial army/ Mechanicus. Does that make sense?

Well as far as I know the only Mechanicus faction we have are the Abyssii. That's another thing...when we're not doing legions I think the challenge should focus on AU unique factions before established organizations like the Imperial army/ Mechanicus. Does that make sense?

It makes sense and I do encourage it, but I don't want to force that as a requirement.

Cognis, Sim. Maybe Akira Taghmata and Hephaestus for Book 3 too.

I meant, how would you divide the Mechanicum a level above a Forge World, but a level below the entire Mechanicum.

Not sure you could, Sim.

In which case, the boundaries are currently as of your and Blind's suggestions:

All Knight Houses

All Titan Legios

Mechanicum Forgeworld

Elite Mortal Regiment

Standard Mortal Regiment

Other force (Custodians?)

Is this acceptable?