BotL - Monthly fluff challenge

Kelborn

"Brother, a private moment if you will."

Even within the safe confines of the Elpis' strategium and a hundred hours away from combat, Azus carried his sniper rifle. Throughout the briefing, the Lord of the Dune Serpents stood farther away from the center than everyone else. After handing out the last of the assignments, the Warmaster beckoned his younger brother. 

It was rare enough for Alexandros to be on campaign compared to the old days. It was rarer still when he could coordinate and deploy besides his brother Primarchs. Since his appointment a decade ago, he had been steadily finding campaigns were he could renew old ties as he had done with Daer'dd three years ago. The same didn't hold true for Azus. This would be Alexandros' fourtheenth attempt in forging some connection with his aloof brother. 

Without any acknowledgement, Azus waited as the Serpents, Wardens, and other officers filed out. When the last individual was away, Azus simply said, "Do you have intelligence for me, Warmaster?" 

• 3 weeks later...

Checking the votes from last month, after the Dune Serpents, the Drowned had the most votes.

Other Legions voted on were Warbringers, Godslayers, and Void Eagles.

Starting the vote for May.

May Fluff Challenge

Predators - Blunt

Void Eagles - Blind/Mikhal

Drowned - Drak/Talonair/Kel

Godslayers - Sig/Mikhal/Skal

Edited by simison

"What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger."

For those unfamiliar with GoT: Drowned for May

I'm inclined to agree, but I'm not sure how things will go with another Squig legion. I had trouble with the challenge because there's no feedback which is why I didn't finish my piece. 

So, both options aren't optimal in my opinion.

Okay, if feedback is the prob then why not doing the press this month?? Kel is very active. Skalpy AS well.

Because I'm not sure if anyone else is struggling like I am. So, I didn't put a limit on which Legion would be considered. 

Unless people want to change their minds, the coin came up heads, which means the Drowned for this month.

I've got some Predator plans, though I don't know how far that feel like challenge stuff. I tackled the Drowned for one month, but overall life will be easier if we're targeting the one Legion as a group (and that's what the spirit of the challenge is meant to be)